Chapter 1

Academy Student No More

Since the night the Nine-Tails attacked Konoha, Kakashi learned that his father and mother (Sakumo and Sanako), had lost their lives as they protected the village, thus making Kakashi and Y/N orphans. However, Kakashi stepped up and raised Y/N on his own. He didn't like the idea of having his sister taken away from him, especially not after all that had happened. Kakashi hated that his sister would never know their parents like he did, and all she had to remember them was a family photo of them altogether.

As Y/N grew, Kakashi noticed that her markings were growing to fit her face as she did. And soon more changes occurred in her appearance. It started when she turned four. Kakashi saw that she had grew fangs, similar to the members of the Inuzuka Clan. But luckily that problem was quickly solved. Y/N had adopted Kakashi's look and started wearing a mask, covering the lower portion of her face, thus covering her fangs and her markings. When she turned eight, Kakashi started teaching her the basic rules and regulations of being a ninja. Not only that but she started the ninja academy.

There, she met and befriended a blonde haired boy named Naruto Uzumaki. Unlike the other students, Y/N instantly became friends with the hyperactive knucklehead. They would study, talk, eat lunch and train together. But at the time, even though they were best friends, neither one knew that they both shared a similar secret.

—————————————————
Profile:

Name: Y/N Hatake
Age: 12
Rank: Genin
Kekkai Genkai: Hatake Clan's White Chakra
Chakra Type: Lightning (primary), Earth and Wind
Abilities: Average level of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, beginner swordsman, Jinchuriki of the Ten-Tails, below average level of Genjutsu.
Personality: Normal, but usually quiet. Has somewhat of a similar demeanor as Kakashi but is a slight bit more out-going.
Appearance: A smaller, younger, female copy of Kakashi. She has the same silver hair and has an athletic build for a twelve year old. She wears a dark, navy blue mask connected to a no-sleeve t-shirt. Over that she wears a dark, navy blue shirt with a grey patch on the shoulders, dark navy blue pants and shoes with dark navy blue armbands that covered her forearms. She also has both ankles wrapped in bandages. (A/N similar to younger Kakashi's old attire)

—————————————————

Y/N's Point of View:

The following morning, I got up early and quickly got dressed in my normal clothing. Once finished, I quickly brushed out my hair and placed it in a low, tight ponytail. I had some to hang loosely on both sides of my face and a few hung over my forehead. I took my headband and tied it over the bangs on my forehead but made sure it didn't cover my hair that hung on the sides.

"Y/N, breakfast is ready!" I heard Kakashi yell.

"I'm coming, Onii-chan!" I yelled back. I exited my room and made my way into the kitchen. "Good morning, Onii-chan." I told him as I entered.

"Morning, Imouto." He said happily. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah, I did." I said as I sat down. "What about you?"

"The same." He says. "So, I heard from your teachers that you graduated the academy with high scores. Both on the physically and the written tests."