Chapter 22

Mission, Unmask The Hatake Clan

The following day, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and I were walking down the streets of Konoha, enjoying our time off. As I walked behind them, I looked up into the sky and looked at the position of the sun. That's when it hit me, I was to be meeting Kakashi. When I stopped, Naruto noticed and stopped as well. Sakura and Sasuke soon did so too.

"Hey Y/N-chan! You okay?" he asked.

"Hm?" I said as I looked towards him. "Oh yeah, I'm fine. It's just I remembered that I have to go meet up with Kakashi." I told them as I turned around and ran off. "I'll catch you guys later!" I yelled as I wave goodbye, still running.

"I wonder what she's meeting Kakashi-sensei for." Sakura asked herself.

Just as the trio started to move, Naruto stopped them. "Hey, don't you want to see it?" he asked the group. "They have been hiding it from us long enough already."

"See what?" Sakura asked.

"See what? Isn't it obvious?" Naruto told her. "Kakashi-sensei's and Y/N-chan's real faces." Naruto said as he held a flashlight under his chin, giving him a scary look, which scares Sakura who punches Naruto in the back of the head.

"What do you think you're doing?" she growled.

"What nonsense. I'm not interested." Sasuke told him. "We've finished our mission for today, so let's go home."

"You're right." Sakura agrees. "But, it seems so interesting though."

"Maybe he has thick lips." Naruto whispered, catching the Uchiha's attention. 'Just a little more.' Naruto thought. "Maybe he has buckteeth." Naruto added. "Or maybe a small mouth." In the end, Sasuke gave up. The group was able to find found Kakashi and Y/N and offered to treat them to ramen. Reluctantly, the siblings agreed.

—————————————————

"Well, this is out of the ordinary." Kakashi said as a bowl of ramen was placed in front of him and his sister. "The three of you treating us out to lunch. I wouldn't be surprised that it snowed on us." He said looking up. "You know what I mean?" he said as he look as his students as several more crazy ideas, of what could happen to them, popped into his head. "You guys are up to something, right?"

The three Genin panicked, afraid that they had just been caught red handed. However, Naruto wasn't ready to give up, not yet anyway. "Are you kidding Kakashi-sensei?!" Naruto said nervously.

"Ka-Kakashi-Sensei, you just got out of the hospital. Why don't you just go ahead and eat." Sakura encouraged hastily.

"I guess we better eat before they lose it, Onii-chan." Y/N said as she elbowed him in the side, giving him a quick wink, unseen by her fellow teammates.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right." he agreed.

Y/N and Kakashi both picked up their chopsticks and ever-so-slowly began to remove their masks. Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke were all paying close attention, making sure they didn't miss a chance of a life time to see their faces. Just as they barely had it over their noses, Ino, Shikamaru and Choji came out of nowhere and blocked their view.

"Ah! Sasuke-kun! What a coincidence." Ino said as she and her teammates continued to block Team 7's view of the Hatakes. The group practically screamed in frustration.

"Get lost, Ino-Pig!" Sakura screamed.

"Oh man, I can't see!" Naruto yelled.