Chapter 13

Enemy Sound Nin And A Two Part Test

Lee and I jumped forward and began to fight off the group of Sound Ninjas. Lee was able to slam one into the ground with great speed and strength but the enemy's teammate soften his landing, thus saving him from being destroyed. I was able to kick the female back and landed right beside Lee. I saw that Lee was still struggling to get up, so I knew something was wrong.

"Heh, your friend's attacks are useless against me. Even though I may not hit him, the sound from my attack will." He said.

'I have to stop them from getting to the others, especially Sasuke. If I'm alone in this, then so be it.' I thought.

I quickly rushed forward and started performing hand signs for my next attack. Before I got closer, I jumped into the air so I could have a better view of my target. Since Taijutsu moves didn't work, then let's see what Ninjutsu attacks could do.

"Wind Style, Wind Dragon Breath Jutsu!" I yelled.

Just like before, I blew out a large gust of wind that was aimed right at the head ninja of the group. He quickly moved out the way just before it could hit him. Just before I could land, the younger male Sound Nin came up from behind and sends a wave of air towards me. While I was disoriented, the big guy jumped back in and slammed his arm into my side. He ended up pinning me to a nearby tree, causing me to cough up some blood.

"Heh, not so tough now are you?" he taunted.

The Sound Nin just released he hold of me, letting me drop to the ground. I was just about to stand up and attack but something was wrong. As I stared at my hands, which were on the ground, I realized that my vision began to spin in a spiral motion. Along with it, my ears began to ring and my head was pounding even more.

'What? What the heck is going on?' I thought to myself. 'What did he do?'

"Ah, I see it has finally taken effect." The Sound Nin, Dosu, stated. "I bet you're wondering why you're feeling the way you do. Well, it's all thanks to this little gadget of mine." He said as he pulled his jacket sleeve up.

'That device...? What is it?' I thought.

"You see, I don't have to hit you physically. I can attack by using the power of sound." Dosu explained. "I used the vibrations of sound to attack the inner areas of your ears and the rest, well, the rest is anatomy."

'That's why Lee was taken out so quickly. He attacked Lee by using that device. He's using the sound wave vibrations as his weapon.' I thought.

"Let me guess. You're feeling dizzy, a little nauseous, off balanced." Dosu continued. "I'll admit that you caught me a little off guard, but now that's not a problem. I have you right where I want you."

"Damn it." I growled.

"You might as well stay down kid." Dosu told me. "You and all of your little friends are about to be taken care of shortly, starting with that Uchiha brat."

'This is bad. Sakura's in trouble, Lee's out of it and so are Naruto and Sasuke.' I thought. 'I'm in no position to move. Even if I did try to attack one of them, the others would go after Sakura.'

Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted off the ground, by Dosu. He threw me in front of him and collided with a clean shot to my back. The force sent me flying forward. I landed hard and right next to Sakura. The impact of striking the ground hurt, but the sound waves were hurting me worse. I just lay there, obviously still stunned by the attack.

"Y/N!" Sakura yelled as she kneeled beside me.

This was bad. Sakura was hurt pretty bad, Lee, Sasuke and Naruto were all unconscious and I hadn't recover from Dosu's sound wave attack. Hell, I could barely move and my head was pounding like crazy. I couldn't move to attack even if I wanted to. What made matters worse were the numbers. They all were still standing and Zaku was ready to attack. But just before he could, three familiar individuals appeared before us.