Chapter 24

The Sound's Invitation, A New Mission

Y/N's Point of View:

Kakashi was currently standing in his room, glancing at his photo of Team 7. Suddenly he hears a quiet knock on his door. "Kakashi?" I said quietly as I stood in the doorway. Kakashi glanced back out the corner of his eye. "How did it go with Sasuke?"

Kakashi sighed quietly. "He said that maybe if he killed everyone important to me, those who ever meant anything to me, then maybe I would know how he felt." He explained quietly.

"Oh." I said quietly. "What was your response?" I asked.

"I told him that it was an interesting theory. But he was too late to try it." Kakashi said as he picked up a picture frame. Inside was a picture of the entire Hatake family. Sakumo was standing beside his wife, Sanako, a woman with dark navy blue hair, who was holding a small bundle wrapped in a dark blue blanket (newborn Y/N), with Kakashi standing in front of their father. "Everyone he was talking about was already going, all except you."

' Our team is really falling apart. This rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke has gotten so out of hand.' I thought as I stared out into space. 'Wha.....what if they really tried to....'

"Y/N?" Kakashi said as he placed a hand on my shoulder, snapping me out of my small trancelike state.

"Hm?" I answered as I lifted my head up.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." he assured me.

"Right." I said as I nodded my head.

—————————————————

Later that night, Sasuke was sitting in, he sat in earlier, thinking about his teammates and his brother, Itachi. Suddenly four ninja appeared and landed right before the Uchiha. Sasuke quickly got up and stared down the group.

"Who are you guys?" Sasuke asked.

"The Sound Four." Kidoumaru answered. "East Gate's Kidoumaru

"Same for me, East Gate's Sakon." Stated Sakon.

"Same for me, South's Gate Jiroubou." Said Jiroubou

"Same for me, North Gate's Tayuya." Said Tayuya.

With that said, all four ninja jumped into the air and began attacking Sasuke from all directions. To the group's surprise, Sasuke was fighting back better than they thought he would. But Sasuke would come to find out that the ninja he was fighting had transformed into logs, indicating a substitution jutsu. The group had appeared right behind Sasuke.

"I'm having a very bad day." He told them as he glanced back. "If you want to keep going, I won't go easy on you guys!"

"You bastard, you shouldn't talk like that." Said Sakon. "Hey, come here." he said, motioning Sasuke to come to him. "I'll play your rib cage like a xylophone! Do-re-me-fa-so-la-ti-do!"

The fight between Sasuke and Sakon continued to become heated. Each blocked and attacked each time they could. Sasuke was soon able to land the Lions Barrage, sending Sakon through the roof of a nearby building. However, Sakon was able to catch Sasuke. He held his leg as he held the boy upside down before him. Before long, Sasuke's curse mark appeared and started stretching across his face.

"You..... possess the seal?" Sakon asked as Sasuke attacked. Sakon just kicked him back and showed him his own curse mark. "That doesn't mean that you're the only one Orochimaru-sama favors. The seal isn't something you should us so frivolously. However, it seems that you can't control it well. The more you use it, the deeper the seal will infect your body. You look like you are only in the first stage, so it is spreading slowly, however..... When the seal consumes your body, you will lose yourself. Forever."