-1-

Monday, July 24, 2023
8:23 p.m.

SKYE THOMPSON| 20

SKYE THOMPSON| 20.

Two years. That's exactly how long it's been since I've been in contact with him.  Y'all must be saying "why would this bitch still be stuck on someone from two years ago?" "is a yamhead this?" , but no it's just that one person that you "loved"  but it all turned out to be a lie.

But anywaysss it's just one of days when you reminisce about with it could've been you know.

I was currently scrolling through tiktok when I got a call from my friend group.

"Hello?" I said

"dutty gyal why yuh tek suh long fi ansa the phone??" asked one of my best friends, Jayla.

"girl me did a scroll pan tiktok" I responded.

"a lie she a tell, she dee a think bout the likkle dutty boy" my other friend Naee said.

"kmtt, anyways why unuh call mi phone" I asked

"so, we dee plan fi go out tonight and wi wa uh come" Naee said

"who and who a come?"

"me, you, jayla and kierra" Naee said

Kierra was our other best friend but she wasn't on the call atm.

"alright, sen mi the location and time suh me can get ready" I said.

"okayy, later. love y'all" jayla said after we said it back and ended the call.

A minute later I got a text from Naee with the address and the time. They wanted to go to Mecca by 11.

It was currently 8:45p.m. and they wanted to reach by 11 because a "them time deh the man dem come out" lol. Seeing that it was almost 9 and me tek long fi ready me pick out mih clothes and went to shower.

-30 minutes later-

After me done highflames and test out my wonderful vocals I was finish with my shower and currently moisturizing and getting ready. That took me about 1hr but it was now 10:00pm and I was leaving out.

After putting my necessities in my bag I went down stairs to my Audi R8 and connected my phone to my car and called the girls. After confirming that they were leaving out we hanged up and I blasted some music.

I lived in Portmore and Mecca was located in Constant Spring. Just as I was about to approach the toll guess wa start play people??? nuh Malie Donn V6!Suh yk me affi turn it up likkle and gwaan wid mih self.

V6 pon e toll
V6 pon e toll road
Yo, Ireland
A V6 pon e toll
A V6 pon e toll road