-18-

Tuesday, July 9, 2024.
8:00 a.m.

Skye was woken up from her sleep by a crying Ava

Skye was woken up from her sleep by a crying Ava. Getting up she went to check on her, as her teary eyes looked at Skye she felt a pinch at her heart. Taking her up she rocked her going to the kitchen to warm up her bottle.

Sitting down with Ava she was just lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear the microwave stop. Cooling the feeding she fed Ava, burped her and rocked her back to sleep.

Placing Ava in her crib she walked back to her room after turning on the baby monitor.

She was tired. Mentally and Physically drained. She needed help. Of course she got help from her friends but she didn't want to feel like a burden as it was not their job however they still went out of their way to help her.

She had to tell Duijai sooner than she thought, she couldn't do this by herself any more.

"das why yuh fi wear condom" her subconscious said, causing her to laugh to herself.

"gyal fuck off" she responded , yawning.

After a few minutes she was back to sleeping. Hoping she could get a good amount of sleep before Ava woke up back.

~~~

Same Day.
12:00 p.m.

SKYE THOMPSON| 21

SKYE THOMPSON| 21.

I was sitting down looking for a nanny while Ava sat in her rocker watching coco melon. That shit is soo annoying. Finding someone I decided to call her.

"hello" she heard as the phone connected.

"hi, my name is Skye and I saw on the website that you're a nanny"

"yes.." she said listening.

"okay so I have a 2 months old daughter and I'm looking for a babysitter. I'm coming off maternity leave soon" Skye said