-27-

Sunday, May 4, 2025.
12:00 p.m.

DUIJAI "RAJAH" BLAKE| 24

Today was Sunday which was the day me, Ava and Skye would go out together. I had just finish getting us ready .

Today we would just have a simple picnic. Taking up Ava, I walked out my house closing the door and headed to my car. Strapping in Ava, I got in and headed to the park. (listen mnk nowhere 😭)

"Call Skye" I said as I pulled up at a stop light.

"Hello" she answered as the call connected.

"yuh reach yet?" I asked her

"yeah, mia tek the food outta mi car now" she replied

"alright mi deh 10 minutes away." I said ending the call.

I pulled off when the light turned green. Looking through my mirror I saw Ava staring out the window smiling. My one seed that.

Couple months ago, I was informed by the police under my payment that my father's death was targeted. Since then me and Grabba have been investigating. Mi fada did have enemies of course so it was no shock, but da person ya been a plan this.

And if da pussy deh feel him a get weh, him mek a sad mistake. Dre a one suspicious one to, him just appear outta nowhere. Everything ina di dark soon come to light cause smaddy affi dead back and me na sleep til it happen. If a dirt a dirt.

Pulling up to the park I turned off the ignition and got out, taking out Ava I walked into the park. Spotting Skye, I walked over to here.

"Wahmu" I asked sitting down.

"Nothing" she said smiling as she reached over taking Ava. Peppering her face with kisses.

"suh weh my kiss deh?" I asked smiling

Leaning over she placed a kiss on my cheeks making me hiss my teeth.

-20 minutes later-

We were finish eating and now enjoying the view.

"suh yuh nuh plan fi lef da boy deh?" I asked stating at her.

Ava was asleep in her rocker that I got from the car a few minutes ago.