-35-

Tuesday, May 26, 2025

10:00 a.m.

It's been two days since everything and everyone's been doing okay

It's been two days since everything and everyone's been doing okay. There was no longer a threat but Skye and Ava were still staying at Duijai. He planned on moving soon tho, surprising them with a new house.

Ava was doing good. She could speak more words and walking too.

Duijai has been avoiding Skye because he wanted to get back together but he didn't want to mess up and go about the situation the right way.

He wanted to continue the conversation they were having the day they were interrupted. She was all that was on his mind.

He was all that was on her mind. Skye really wanted to talk to Duijai but did not know how to, worse like how he was avoiding her. She was tired of these games and them not communicating well. She just wanted to have an healthy relationship at this point.

Ava and Skye were in the living room. Ava was on her iPad while Skye was on her phone scrolling though tiktok. Walking by, Duijai kissed Ava and told Skye to get ready by 8.

After nodding her head, he went out to the studio. He had a song to voice.

-few hours later-

It was now 7:30 and Skye was finish getting ready with the help of Naee. Duijai told her of their plans earlier and asked her if she was able to babysit, she said yes of course. She, Ava and Grabba were going to have a movie night at Grabba's house.

After finish getting ready, Skye packed Ava's bag and gave Naee. Seconds later, Grabba came and got them. It was now 8:00 and Skye got a text from Duijai saying go come outside. Locking up the door she walked out to see him leaning on his car.

Going towards him, he wrapped his warms around her engulfing her into a hug. He smelled so good she thought as he gave her a small peck. Opening her door for her, she got in while he came back and got in the drivers seat.

Reaching around the back, he pulled out a big bouquet of red roses with a note and a box of chocolate. Smiling she leaned over and kissed him thanking him.