-20-

Wednesday, July 10, 2024.
2:00 a.m.

BERNA' DOGULAS| 25

BERNA' DOGULAS| 25.

We had just dropped off Jayla and Kierra. I thought Grabba was going to bring me home but nope, we were now pulling up to his house. Getting out of the car we walked to his front door, after opening it we walked in.

Talking off my shoes, i followed as we walked to his room.

"yuh know which part the bathroom deh" he said as he placed his gun and phone on the dresser.

Nodding my head, I went to the bathroom. Taken off my clothes, I got in the shower. Standing directly under the shower head I washed my body hoping to sober up. I was just tipsy anyways. Moments later I felt hands around my waist.

Turning around I stared up at Dylan as he rubbed around my body. Without thinking I kissed him. Not even a second later he kissed me back placing his hand around my throat. Running out of breath we pulled back just staring in each other's eyes.

Hooking his hands under my arm, he lifted me up, making me wrap my legs around him. Turning off the water he walked us back to his room. Placing me on my feet I ran my hands from him chest to his dick as he trailed wet kisses down my neck.

Grabbing ahold of his dick, I started to move my hands up and down. Going down on my knees, I flatten my tongue and ran it from the base of his dick to the tip.

"Fuckkkkkk!" He moaned staring down at me. Having enough of me teasing him, he grab my hair back.

"Open" he said. Following his command, I opened my mouth allowing him to slide his dick in, fucking my mouth at a steady pace.

Placing my hands on his thighs to keep me steady, as his grunts and groans could be the only thing heard throughout the room. Running my hand down to my clit, I rubbed it in circles releasing some friction.

With one final stroke, he came in my mouth. Swallow every drop, he lifted me up placing me on the bed. Grabbing my throat we shared a sloppy kiss as he trailed his hands down to my slit rubbing it up and down.

"Ughhhhh" I moaned as he dipped his finger inside me. Fingering me at a steady pace he started to trail wet kisses down my body. Tightening around his fingers I let got of the knot in my belly cumming around his fingers.

Putting on a condom, he ran his dick up and down my slit. Keep eye contact, he slide in me causing both of us to moan.

"Oh my Gooddd" I moaned as he began to stroke me.

"Anuh God, a me Dylan" he replied trying to be funny.

Gripping my neck and kissing me, he began to speed up. Feeling my orgasm about to come I flipped us over, now I was on top riding him.

"Fuck, pussy neva slack" he said as I began to bounce up and down on his dick.
Grabbing his throat I stared in his eyes as I began to grind on his dick.

"Suh yuh nuh plan fi be mines Berna'?" he asked as he began to fuck me back. Unable to answer I just nodded my head.

"Words" he moaned directly in my ears causing me to moan back.

"Y-yesssss" i whimpered as he gave one final stroke, causing both of us to cum at the same time.

Lifting me off him, he went to the bathroom and came back with a wet towel cleaning me up.

Moments later he came and laid down next to me.

"So you're officially mines?" He asked as he laid on my stomach.

"Yes" I replied rubbing through his hair.

"I hope Skye and Duijai sort out things" he said yawning.

"Same, cause that's what's best for their baby" I grumbled.

"What" he asked now looking at me.

Noticing what I said, my eyes bulge but quickly brushing it off.

"Nothing, I'm just tired" I said quickly.

Not wanting to continue the conversation, I went to sleep and thank God he didn't push it any further.

"Skye ago kill yuh bbclt" My subconscious said as I went into a deep slumber.

___________________________________

Naee and grabba??wawwww😂

So basically this chapter is because both skye and Naee slip up and tell them partners. Now unuh ago see wa guh happen ina the next chapter 😭

 Now unuh ago see wa guh happen ina the next chapter 😭

byeee🤭.