-2-

Monday, July 24, 2023.
11:20 p.m.

SKYE THOMPSON| 20

SKYE THOMPSON| 20.

Upon entering the club the scent of weed and liquor was strong and the music was loud. We walked to our section, ordered some drinks and started to enjoy ourselves.  Jada Kingdom "which gyal?" started playing and people the place tun ovaaaa!

"Which gyal, can seh she stress me out That's a fuckin clown Cuz if a man say him bruck she haffe do without And if she screw she get a bax pon har dutty mouth But this can't real Audacity muss bomboclaat free But all a gwan yuh cyah step in my heels Mi coachi A+ and meesa a gyal whe stingy As a wicked gyal mia mek u kno dis Nah go back and forth with no likkle bitch!" We shouted as Jayla recorded us. 

Thank God the song seh which gyal instead a which boy cause 2 years pass and the boy still a mad mi, woii. (yam rt thruu fi uncle🤣!)

All of a sudden the music stopped and the selector started talking.

"So people mi want unuh mek some noise fi one addi baddest upcoming artiste ina dancehall. RAJAH WILD!!"
One second later it was him, walking onto the stage whereas women cheered and men buss blank (people mnk weh that call).

Shocked. Frozen. That was an understatement of how I felt. There he was after 2 years, making his dreams come through. I felt a nudge on my shoulder and saw that the girls were just as shocked as I am.

"nuh rajah that????" Kierra asked

"yes kierra, uh blind and deff?" naee asked

"yuh wa leff skye?" asked jayla

"no guys, we come fi enjoy wi self and a that we should duh, fuck him! rajah whooo?" I said.

we laughed all laughed and went back to enjoying ourselves.
He was now performing "wild out" and people auntie dem dash out.
"bad bitch love fuck ratbat That's dat, pum-pum fat-fat Do a style that bad (dunce) She mek eh rotate call dat fan (yeh) Man a sinna yuh fi know gunman (yuh fi know) And every weh mi guh mi carry four dunce bat Yuh nuh know senseless if yuh nuh know ruption (sinful) If anuh now a never)"

"yeah gyal" naee shouted as I whine and reversed on kierra.

This caused a crowd to be drawn and people cheering us on. Flash going off and a bagga things. I then shake my ass, split and came back up as he finish singing the song.

As I looked up, our eyes made four and no cringe shit but the butterfly dem did a dance ina my belly. I quickly averted my eyes elsewhere as he finish his performance.

-1 hour later-

We were tipsy and now getting ready to go home. We were walking to the parking lot when I saw a figure leaning up against my car.

As we slowly approached my car I took my Glock 20 Gen4 out of my handbag. As we got closer I started to make out the figure. After 2 years, there he stood not a single thing has changed about him.

"Rajahhh" naee shouted, they all hugged, all expect me.

Knowing I was safe and it was getting late Jayla, Kierra and Naee hugged me and went home since they all came in one car. I watched as they drove off leaving the two of us.

"Skye"
___________________________________

Badgyal skye doh?🤣🤣 people if unuh doh like rajah dat a fi unuh problem but me personally???my man my man my mannnn😩!!!

anyways next chapter my loves💗.