-36-

Same Day.
11:30 p.m.

Duijai was driving with one hand on the steering wheel and his other hand on Skye's thigh

Duijai was driving with one hand on the steering wheel and his other hand on Skye's thigh. Just his touch alone had her hot and bothered not to mention Alkaline Nice & Easy playing in the background.

Squeezing her legs together, Skye tired to create some friction. Duijai noticed what was happening and smirked.

"Tek off uh panty and drag up uh dress" He commanded

Skye started out of space and then did as he said quickly. The car was tinted so she knew no one could see her, plus it was dark out.

"Rub yuh clit" Duijai said in a very attractive voice causing her to act right away.

Taking her index and middle finger, she started to rub her clit slowly in a circular motion causing her to moan out.

"Mhmmmm fuckkk" she moaned feeling her wetness coat her fingers.

Dragging her fingers up and down her slit, she slid a finger in causing her mouth to form an "O" shape. By now Duijai's dick was hard, he could feel it pulsating in his clothes.

Skye fucked herself at a steady pace. Feeling her organism approaching she let go of the knot in her stomach with a loud moan. Taking out her fingers, she sat up and leaned over to unbuckle Duijai's pants.

Taking out his dick, she used her wetness to coat his dick. Moving her hands up and down at a steady pace, Duijai's breath began to get uneven. Placing a kiss on his tip, she ran her tongue from the tip to the base then back up.

Opening her mouth wide, she went down on his dick not stopping until it hit the back of her throat.

"Fuckk Skye" Duijai moans as he used one of his hands to push her head down more. Wrapping his hand around her hair, he began guiding her. Skye used her throat and started to massage his dick, bringing Duijai closer to his release.

Thrusting his hips up, Duijai began to fuck her mouth. Few minutes later he released in her mouth making her swallow every drop. Coming back up, he used his finger to wipe off the side of her mouth and pushed his finger in her mouth for her to suck.

Taking out back his fingers. He pulled off to the side of the road. He couldn't wait any longer, he needed to feel her. Turning off the car, he brought back his seat.

Skye climb over the console and sat on his lap. Easing up, she slid down on his dick causing them both to moan.

"ohh fuckk"
"fuckkk"