-16-

Saturday, July 6, 2024

12:00 p.m.

It had been two months since Skye gave birth to Ava

It had been two months since Skye gave birth to Ava. She had finally gotten in contact with the rest of her friend group and throughout the pass month they had been catching up.

Skye learnt a lot of things being a first time mother, of course she had her ups and downs but Ava was the best thing to ever happen to her.

Today she and the girls were going to have a brunch. Finish getting ready she packed Ava's baby bag. She brought the things to her car and placed Ava in her car seat, making sure to hear the click sound.

Walking round to the drivers side, she got in and headed towards the restaurant.

~~~

She had just pulled up the the restaurant and saw the girls. Getting Ava out she walked over to them. After they hugged and greeted each other they proceeded to walk into the restaurant.

Now seated all of the girls waited for Skye to explain as they awed over Ava which was now sleeping.

Their assigned waitress came to take their order and told them they will have their food in a few minutes. After giving Jayla and Kierra the same explanation she gave Naee 2 months ago, they were now sitting in comfortable silence eating their meals.

- 1 hour later -

The girls were now getting ready to leave after taking their pictures. Walking to the parking lot they got in their vehicles and drove off.

It was now 6:00 and Skye made a stop at Pricesmart to get some necessities. Getting Ava out of the car and her handbag she walked through into the supermarket. Grabbing the things she wanted to buy she went to the line for checkout.

She was now leaving when she bounced into someone.

"Sorry" she said without looking up, but the person's perfume was familiar.