-33-

Tuesday May 13, 2025.
8:30 p.m.

SKYE THOMPSON| 21

SKYE THOMPSON| 21.

All of us were sitting in the living room watching a movie. Ava fell asleep a few minutes ago and keisha was yet to arrive.

As that thought popped in my mind I heard a knock on the door. Getting up, I went to open it seeing Keisha there. Pushing pass me she walked straight in.

Just roll mi eyes cause da gyal ya doh wa mi grab har, ohh.

Walking into the living room I saw everybody staring at her like who dis and weh tf she a duh ya.

"So guys this is Keisha, Duijai's cousin. Jahiem babymada, unuh memba him doh" I asked

Jayla, Naee and Kierra started to laugh while Daniella looked confuse.

"S-skye beat t-he fuck outta har one time" Kierra stammered out dying of laughter

"Guys unuh stop" I said sitting back down laughing

Keisha she roll har eyes and sidung ina one empty chair.

-30 minutes later-

Keisha get up bout she a ga bathroom. Mi spirit nuh tek da gyal ya ino. Hearing my phone ring I answered instantly seeing it was Duijai.

"Hey" i answered as the call connected.

"mia guh talk don't answer. Dre and Keisha a work togetha. Him mek she bug up the house. Beat the fuck outta har, tie har up and put har ina the trunk. Whul a unuh ga the warehouse and wait til mi come" he said, hanging up before I could respond.

Pulling up the camera system on my phone, I called the girls over.

"Be quiet" I said

We all watched as Keisha put a small bug in Duijai's room. She then got in his bed and started rolling around.

"wa kinda weird bitch dis?" Daniella whispered asking.

"so Duijai just call mi a seh Keisha a work wid dre and wi fi tie har up and bring har addi warehouse. daniella and jayla guh fi Ava, there is a packed baby bag on the counter to your right in her room. Kierra guh ina the garage and tek up the bmw 7 series key and start the car and bring it to the front. daniella and Jayla just get in wid Ava. Me and Naee aguh dealid Keisha. Kierra I'll drive since yuh nuh know weh the warehouse deh." I said

They all nodded showing that they understood.

Me and Naee walked to the gun room. I took up a beretta while Naee took a pistol. We walked to Duijai's room door. Looking on my phone I saw Keisha was now in Duijai's closet sniffing his clothes.