-30-

Same Day.
10:00 p.m.

While Skye was in the bathroom, Duijai was lighting up his third blunt since that moment earlier in his car

While Skye was in the bathroom, Duijai was lighting up his third blunt since that moment earlier in his car. The tension between the two was obvious, it was so thick that it could be cut with a knife. Them living together made it even worse and he couldn't control himself any longer.

He wanted her. He wanted her bad.

Skye was the same. She couldn't hold out anymore but she was just tired of getting hurt. Living with him brought up back all her feelings and she was trying hard to control them.

But how long could they go until one of them break?

Skye got dressed in a shorts and trainers and went into the kitchen. She was looking through her cupboards when she felt Duijai behind her. She tried to turn around but was held in place by him. Her breathing started to pick up as he rubbed her down, she could feel his dick getting harder by the second.

Placing his hand around her throat, he turned her head and kissed her. Kissing him back she swiped her tongue over his lips asking for entrance. Opening his mouth they shared a sloppy kiss. Running his hands down to her shorts, he placed his hands inside.

"why di fuck yuh nav on nuh panty" he asked in a low sexy voice as he rubbed circles on her clit. Earning a moan from her, he smash his lips back onto hers. Taking his hands out of her shorts, he hooked his hands under her arms, placing her on the counter.

"Liff up yuh hand" he instructed

Doing as told, she allowed him to take off her trainers. Her nipples stood at attention. Taking one into his mouth, he swirl his tongue around the nipple as he use his hand to massage the other one. Leaving hickies all over, he went to the next one giving it the same amout of attention.

"Ease up" he said as he hooked his hands into her shorts, pulling them off. Laying down, Skye propped her feet up as Duijai stared at the sight in front of him. Placing his hands back around her throat, he used his index and middle finger to rub circles on her clit. Arching her back off the counter, she became a moaning mess.

Sliding his finger inside her, he began fingering her at a steady pace .

"Fucckkk" she moaned out

Smashing his lips back on hers, they kissed as he continued fingering her.

"cum fimi" Duijai whispered as he sped up his fingers.

"O-ohhhh" Skye moaned out as she released the knot in her stomach.

Getting off the counter, she pulled down Duijais's pants and boxers as she got on her knees. Spitting into her hands, she began to stroke his dick as Duijai stared down at her in awe. Opening her mouth, Skye took him in her mouth as she began to go up and down at a steady pace.