-25-

Friday, July 13, 2023.
12:00 p.m.

DUIJAI "RAJAH" BLAKE| 24

Me and Grabba just done set up Ava room and pack up har baby things. We were now about to pull up to Skye's apartment.

Turning off the engine, we got out walking to her door. Knocking on the door, we heard shuffling . Seconds later she came to open the door ina one likkle short shorts and piece a top.

"Heyy" she said staring at us.

"Sup" Grabba replied.

"fuck ya "hey" wa kinda thing that yuh ina??" I asked her.

Cause who she a hey and weh har clothes deh??

Rolling her eyes she walked off with us following behind her. Ava was in her rocker, washing my hands I went and picked her up. A smile instantly appearing on my face.

"heyyy mama" I cooed at her.

"I'm going to get her things and be right back" Skye said walking away.

-few minutes later -

Skye came back with all Ava's things. Passing them to Grabba.

"Sooo even tho you bought things I still packed. She don't have any allergies, no diseases, nothing. If you want to know something, call me.

If anything unusual happens, call me. Other than that y'all  should be fine." She said

"Okayy" i replied as she came and gave Ava a kiss.

Walking us out, Grabba went and put her things in the back seat as I buckled her in the car seat. Waving goodbye, I got in the car and sped off.

~~~