-32-

Tuesday, May 13, 2025

6:30 p.m.

DUIJAI "RAJAH" BLAKE| 24

It was currently 6:30, I was dressed in my usual full black. Grabbing my burner phone and ski mask, I headed to the living room seeing the girls. Jayla, Kierra, Naee and Daniella was here with Skye to keep her and Ava's company. Talking about "girls night".

I invited my cousin Keisha to come and she said she was free cause Jahiem was in the country with their son.

Telling everybody Goodnight and to be safe. I walked to the door with Skye that had Ava in her arms.

"Daddy will be right back" I said kissing Ava's cheek.

"Baba Dada" she replied smiling

"You better. Y'all be safe I'm serious" Skye said as she placed Ava on the ground. She crept away going to the living room.

" I willl" I dragged wrapping my arms around her as I kissed her.

"okayy" she replied blushing

"Remember Keisha is coming. Please get along she's family" I said to her serious

"Your family not mine, if she fuck har self mia guh fuck har up" she replied smiling

"Mhmmm, bye. Remember the password for the gun room if anything happens. You call us too" I said pecking her lips one last time walking out the door locking up.

Getting into my black 2024 Toyota lane cruiser 70 series. I started the engine and drove off. Blasting some music, I pulled up to the stop light, lighting my spliff.

"Dead boy head split bada feel seh man a sen yuh ga dentist" bobbing my head to Bayka's song I pulled off as the light turned green.

-5 minutes later-

I walked up to the warehouse, putting my hand the doors opened. Heading down to the underground garage and gun room I saw everybody ready. Everybody was dressed in full black, our signature color.