-3-

Monday, July 24, 2023
1:45a.m.

DUIJAI "RAJAH" BLAKE| 23

"Skye" I said

Two years. Two bumboclatt years. That's how long it's been since I saw her. Standing in front of me looking so sexy in that body suit. Na lie, she have the sinna heart from a talla time.

When our eyes made four earlier during my performance it's like everything stopped, I missed her so much. Bout she a whine up har self, a show up man things she mad???affi guh work pan that lata but now catching up affi gwan.

"yes rajah?" she said

"my girl a who name rajah??yuh nuh know betta?"

"kmt, yes Duijai?"

Not saying anything I just grabbed her throat and kissed her. Action speak louder than words doh?

There they both stood, him with his hands around her throat and there tongues interlocking with each other

There they both stood, him with his hands around her throat and there tongues interlocking with each other. Kissing each other like it will be the last time, maybe it was who knows?

After a few seconds they ran out breath and just stood there looking into each other's eyes. They then wrapped their hands around each other hugging tight enough as if the other will disappear in the blink of an eye.

"I missed you" he said.

She could feel the tears wanting to escape because she was just overwhelmed with feelings. It have been sooo long.

"I missed you too" she said.

After a couple minutes they released each other and just stood there. Not knowing what to say.

"You ready?" He asked in which she nodded as an reply.

She unlocked the car and gave him the keys. He helped her into the passenger seat and went around to the drivers seat where he started the car and drove off.

"your house or mines?" he asked

"mines" she said

"okayy"

"wi cannot escape wi cannot come out" she thought.

~~~

After 30 minutes of being in comfortable silence they pulled up to her house. Exiting the car they walked to the front door. Finding her keys she opened the door and kicked off her shoes and he did the same.

"I'm going to take a shower" she said

He nodded and sat in her couch about to roll a spliff. She stripped and entered her shower still shocked about the events that took place tonight in hopes that a cold shower would help to sober her up.
Ten minutes later, she was finish with her shower and now dressed in a shorts and crop top.

Exiting the bathroom, there he was shirtless laying on her bed on his back. With red low eyes he stared at her like he was in a trance. She then went to lay beside him at a distance where she was pulled back fully against him.

At this moment there was a lot of words wanting to be spoken but they decided against it to just have this moment of peace. She felt safe and wish this feeling would never go away again.

He then turned her round now face to face, he kissed her. They continued to make out until they were out of breath.

"Goodnight Skye"
"Goodnight Duijai"

And with that they both went into a slumber with nothing on their mind but each other.
___________________________________

Story tun up ??😭people a suh mih wish my boyfriend (I am single) woulda dealid me.
But anyways see y'all in the next chapter 🤭💋.