-12-

Monday, August 28, 2023

3:00p.m.

SKYE THOMPSON| 20

SKYE THOMPSON| 20.

It's been one week since everything happened and I'd like to say I'm feeling better than I was. Maybe not everything was meant to be. I changed my number and got a new phone.

I was now finish loading my stuff into the moving truck. I got an new apartment in Cherry Gardens.

Last week Tuesday I texted the girls and told them I was just taking a break from everything. Since lately I've been feeling nauseous but I haven't given it much thought mainly because  I've been busy. Taking up the last box I loaded it in my car.

Starting my engine I pulled off with the moving truck following behind me. New beginnings lol.

~~~

Same day
4:30p.m.

DUIJAI "RAJAH" BLAKE| 23

It's been a week since my father's death. I told them to have a quiet burial because I did not want everyone knowing. I am a quiet person.

My father was one of the biggest Dons in Jamaica. I was his heir, the only reason I hadn't taken over was because I wanted to pursue music but now the time has come.

With all that have been happening lately, me taken over and sorting out this business I haven't been able to contact anybody. Not even Skye. I missed her so much and with that I tried call her.

"the number you are calling is no longer in service" the lady on the phone said.

"a weh the bbc dis?" I thought to myself

"she finally block yuh?God a come" my subconscious said, laughing.

Hissing my teeth I tired agn.

- 150 tries later -

I was now frustrated with everything. Why mia call har phone and na get har?kmt. I'll just stop by later.

- few hours later -

It was currently 6:00 when I pulled up to her house. Walking to the front door I knocked. No answer.

"Skye" I called
No answer.

"Wtf" I said groaning.

Picking her lock I entered to see an empty house.

"Tf?" I thought as I walked around the once occupied house. Pulling out my phone I called Naee. She answered on the second ring.

"Hello?" She said

"Naee why mia call Skye and na get har and why har house empty?"

"whatttt??idk" she said pretending to be shocked.

Not saying anything else I hissed my teeth. Laughing to myself I got back in my car calling Grabba.

"yow" he said

"bro look up Skye location fi me deh"  I said

After a second he gave me her location. It was not hard to find seeing that I had a tracker installed in her car.

"she deh a Cherry Gardens" he said

"ah bro" I said ending the call.

I pulled up to the location contemplating if I should go in or not. Ultimately I decided not to seeing I have caused much problems in her life already.

"I'm going to make her have her peace she's been through enough" I thought as I pulled off.

___________________________________

man addi least ammi problems 😩.

Next chapter 😝