-15-

Friday, May 5, 2024.
9: 00 p.m.

Duijai was currently sitting in his car smoking

Duijai was currently sitting in his car smoking. Every time he had any alone time he was trapped in his thoughts. Think about her. Skye is truly the love of his life.

"My sinna princess." He thought smiling.

He was broken from his thoughts by his phone ringing. It was Naee.

"what would she want" He thought. They hadn't spoken since the day he went to Skye's house 9 months ago. Not in the mood to talk he declined the call, powering off his phone.

"I hope I don't regret this" he thought.

Duijai has been focusing on his music and taking care of this father's gang for the past 9 months. He kept a close eye on Skye, from a distance of course.

He missed her but stuck to his decision of leaving her alone because it was the best thing at the moment. But was it though? Now he was a father and had no idea.

___________________________________

Saturday, May 6, 2024.
8:00 a.m.

SKYE THOMPSON| 20

SKYE THOMPSON| 20.

Rubbing my eyes, I sat up taking in my surroundings. Naee was still sleeping in the chair beside my hospital bed.

Smiling slightly, I got up walking to the incubator. There she was, my babygirl. I carefully took her up, steadily shaking her in my arms.

Her eyes opened staring up at me causing a smile to grace my lips. She's so beautiful. Couple minutes later I fed her and she went back to sleep.

Naee was now up sitting across from me, the doctor just brought my discharge papers.

"Talk" she said

I just stared at her blankly.

"I'll explain later, right now I'm just tired" I said getting ready.

Gathering my things we exited the hospital. Her carrying the bags and me bringing Ava.

- 1 hour later -

We pulled up to my apartment after stopping to buy food. Waking inside I placed a sleeping Ava in her crib turning on the baby monitor. Both me and Naee sat in my couch.

"alright, explain now" she said

"Suh nine months ago, yuh remember when we did deh pan group call and I said I'm going text Duiaji and tell him I'm canceling the date? Well that night he still showed up with food and flowers.

Anyways fast forward we were watching a movie, had sex and then the next morning when I woke up he was gone" I said

"Continue" she said now invested.

"So I woke up searching for him, he was nowhere to be found. I was just tired to be honest and started to trash my apartment. That's why I changed my sim and moved because I know he would come looking for me, hence the reason why I told you to tell him you didn't know where I was and act shocked."

"Hmmm" she hummed showing that she was listening.

"Four months I go I founded out I was pregnant. I did not contact him and for that I know I was wrong but I was just hurt. Which bring us back to today" I said finish explaining.

She got up and hugged me.

"You should've told me" she said "yuh know me and yuh woulda guh key him car and bun dung him house"

We busted out laughing.

"I missed you" I said

"I missed you too" she replied.

Out of everyone in our group, me and Naee was the closest so I understand why she was behaving this way. After a few hours of catching up she went home saying she would call me later and stop by tomorrow.

Ava was now fully awake, I took her up and barred her with my pillows as I took a shower. Coming out and getting dressed, I fed her and got something to eat myself and we went to sleep.

___________________________________

Damn😭.

Next chapter🤭

Next chapter🤭.