-11-

Monday, August 21, 2023.
5:00 a.m.

 It was 5:00 a

It was 5:00 a.m. and Duijai was woken up by his phone ringing. Unwrapping Skye's hands from around him, he got out of the bed and went to take it up. Without looking at contact name he answered.

"yow sinful?" he heard.

"yow" he answered.

"yuh know seh them just kill yuh fada" the person on the phone said.

Frozen. He couldn't speak for a second as if he was dumb.

"wha- whatt?wym them kill mi fada???" he said now rushing to put on his clothes.

"yeah bro, them shoot up him house. Police and ambulance just gone."

He could feel the tears escaping as he heard that. He hanged up the phone and stood there still, dumbfound. Wiping his tears away he walked over to Skye kissing her on her forehead and leaving the house, he went to the police station.

~~~

Monday, August 21, 2023.
10:00 a.m.

SKYE JOHNSON| 20

SKYE JOHNSON| 20.

I woke up feeling around the bed for Duiaji. I got up fully and looked around my room, no sign of him. I wrapped the sheets around me and went to look around my house. He was nowhere to be found and his car was not in the drive way.

"a dream me dee a dream?" I thought to myself.

Walking into the kitchen I saw the food and flowers from last night so of course it wasn't a dream. I went and sat down and was lost in deep thoughts.

"Did he really fucked and leave?"
"I'm not good enough am I?"
"I'm such an idiot"
"He fucked me over once why would I think he wouldn't do it again?"
"you stupid, stupid girl"

"Did he really fucked and leave?""I'm not good enough am I?""I'm such an idiot""He fucked me over once why would I think he wouldn't do it again?""you stupid, stupid girl"

Tears began to stream down her face as she thought more and more. Grabbing the closest thing to her she smashed it. She continued until everything in the room was broken. She sat against the wall crying her eyes out. She then fall asleep from crying so hard.

- 3 hours later-

She woke up in the same place that she had fallen asleep. Trying not to remember the events from hours earlier she went and took a shower. Twenty minutes later she got out and got dressed.

Today was her day off. Deciding she was tired of Duiaji and everything she took her SIM card and broke it up, throwing it away in the trash. Going back into the living room she cleaned up everything.

By the time she was finish she felt somewhat better. She decided that she would move out of the apartment and away from all of this by the end of this week.

She also made a mental note of buying a new sim and phone. She was just tired of everything and wanted to just go away from everything.

___________________________________

sorrows sorrows, prayers 😩.
my poor babies 😭.

byeee💋.