-31-

the next day.
9:00 a.m.

Skye woke up sore from last night's events

Skye woke up sore from last night's events. She didn't see any sign of Duijai, brushing it off she limped to the bathroom and did her morning routine.

Walking into the kitchen she saw Duijai, shirtless preparing breakfast. A smile crept on her face as she stood there admiring him.

She walked behind him and wrapped her arms around him, placing a kiss on his back.

"Morning" she said in a low voice .

Turning around, he pecked her lips

"Morning" he replied

Walking over to the table, he placed their food down. The both of them sat down and began to eat.

-2 minutes later-

They had just finish eating and Duijai washed up the plates. Skye couldn't even stand for long.

"so about last night..." skye started to say

Duijai turnt to look at her giving her a nod to continue.

Before she could continue a phone started to ring. Holding up his hand, Duijai signaled her to wait picking up his phone.

"YOW BRO WEH YUH DEH?" He heard Grabba shouted into the phone.

"Skye, wahmu??" he asked back

"a weh di bbclt a gwaann" he thought to himself

"the lane just get shoot up, some people get shot but thank God the mandem dee deh ya. nobody nuh dead." Grabba replied sounding angry

"WHAT THE FUCK" Duijai shouting, getting Skye's attention.

not waiting for a response he hanged up.

"guh put on summo quick" he said to Skye

Nodding, she ran to her room to find something. Rushing to put it on she came back outside to find Duijai ready. Locking up, they got in his car heading to Grabba.

"yuh couldn't put on something longer than dat?" Duijai asked hissing his teeth.

Skye just rolled her eyes.

-8 minutes later -