-37-

October 5, 2025

October 5, 2025.
2:00 p.m.

The past five months made both Duijai and Skye grown together as one person

The past five months made both Duijai and Skye grown together as one person. It was nice to be able to communicate and be there for each other without the unnecessary drama.

Life was nice. In fact it was the best. They were much happier, especially with them both getting to watch Ava grow into a beautiful young lady together. To get the life they didn't have growing up.

Skye was really grateful. She has been through a lot and finally being at peace with Duijai brought her happiness.

She deserved happiness and so did he, after everything. So thankful for that night five months ago and those promises he made, he kept every single one. He was not perfect and she wasn't asking him to be.

Just to be there for them. Little things matter.

On the other hand. Duijai's been contemplating a lot lately about proposing. He thought it was the right time but he was it really? They've been doing well and he loved every second of it. He wanted to make it official and let her take his last name.

But in the end, he loves her and she loves him and that's all that matters. And with that he went on with his plan to propose tonight, not wasting another minute.

Skye was at home cleaning and Ava was asleep. Duijai told her earlier that he was going out, she didn't know where but she didn't question it, she trusted him.

Duijai did buy a new house about three months ago. Skye turned her apartment into a Airbnb getting another source of income, it was going very good and she also thought about putting together another one.

Hearing a phone ring. Skye rushed to her phone seeing "Duiaji❤️" flashed across her screen, making a soft smile appear on her lips. Sliding her finger on the phone she accepted the call bringing the phone to her ears.