-22-

Wednesday,  July 12, 2024.
6:00 p.m.

 Before going to Skye's apartment Duijai decided to stop at his regular bar to get something to drink

Before going to Skye's apartment Duijai decided to stop at his regular bar to get something to drink. One drink turned into many. It was now 6 o'clock when he got up and got in his car speeding off.

-10 minutes later -

Making a twenty minutes drive in ten minutes, he staggered up to her door knocking harshly.

Skye had woken up earlier with a migraine, not remembering anything for last night. She knew of how she got home because Daniella told her. Daniella had spent the day looking after Ava while Skye sobered up.

She left a few minutes ago. So when she heard banging on the door she thought it was Daniella.

"Coming" she shouted has she ran to the door. Without looking through her peephole like she normally does, she just opened it.

Seeing Duijai standing there she made a questioning face. He was the last person she wanted to see.

"why is he here?" She thought to herself

Before she could say anything he pushed passed her. Closing the door, they walked over to her sofa. Thankfully Ava was already asleep.

Seconds. Minutes. Went by with she avoiding eye contact while  he was just stared at her with low eyes. Having enough she decided to speak.

"Duijai, weh ya duh here?" she asked, now staring at him.

no answer. he just sat there staring at her. as she went to get up he finally spoke.

"so w-we have a d-daughter?" he stammered out.

Turning her head so fast, she almost got a whiplash.

"w-whatt??" she asked, now she was the one stammering.

"y-you said t-that we had a dau-daughter last-last night" he said walking over to her.

Standing directly in front her, he waited for a response but got none.

Skye was just shocked. She had no memory of last night, so she did not know what she told him.

"so you dumb now??" he grumbled.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she finally said, dismissing this conversation.

She was going to walk off, when she was grabbed back.

"tell m-me, IS SHE MY DAUGHTER?" he yelled.

"shut the fuck up, are you drunk???" she asked.

She could smell the alcohol on him with a strong stench of weed.

"that's not the point, is she my daughter?"he asked yet again getting no response.

Not saying anything, Skye brought him to her room. Stripping him, she pushed him the shower turning it on so the cold water could help sober him up. Walking to her closet she found a large sweatpants and boxers bringing them to the bathroom for him.

-10 minutes later -

While Duijai was in the bathroom, Skye was just stuck in her thoughts. She didn't realize he was now standing in front of her until he had spoken.

"So are you going to answer my question now?" he asked as he laid beside her.

Just wanting to sleep, she answered with a simple.

"tomorrow I'll answer all your questions, I just want to sleep right now."

Doing a final check on Ava she came back to her room seeing Duijai knocked out on her bed. Turning off the lights she laid down falling asleep as her head touched the pillow.

____________________________________

Finally 😩

Byeee🤭