-29-

Thursday, May 8, 2025

1:00 p.m.

SKYE THOMPSON| 21

SKYE THOMPSON| 21.

Its been two days since Duijai explained everything to me. As he said we would be staying with him and that's what's been happening. He was upset with Dre commenting "Happy birthday daughter" on our joint post but I had to calm him down cause wi affi act like everything normal right?

But I did call Dre and tell him don't do that shit ever again cause Ava ain't his child. Talking about he "understand" anyways he invited me out but Duijai wasn't having it so I told him I was busy when I had time.

Me, him and Grabba were currently sitting in the living room while Ava crept around. They were discussing their plan, talking about they need to get a tracker on him and a bug so they can know his every move.

"I can do it" I voiced out gaining both of their attention.

"NO" Duijai replied shaking his head

Rolling my eyes I said "you need someone to get close to him. He's been asking me out and him a literally mi "man" so why not?"

"she's on to something" Grabba said agreeing with me.

"Fine, but mek sure yuh have yuh gun" Duijai replied shaking his head

Man stress yf

We came up with a plan. I'd text Dre and tell him we can go out today to the movies. Before the date Duijai would bring me back to my house as if I'm still staying there. Confuse the enemy, right? He gave me a bug and a tracker to place in his car and a small hand knife along with my gun. He was still reluctant but who else gonna do it?huh?

-few hours later-

It was currently 5:30 and Dre was supposed to be at my house at 6. Duijai and I was in his car, we were almost at my house. Grabba and Naee was at home babysitting, love dem niecey essi. We drove in complete silence while music played lowly in the background.