-14-

Friday, May 5, 202410:00 a

Friday, May 5, 2024
10:00 a.m.

SKYE THOMPSON| 20

SKYE THOMPSON| 20.

It's been nine months since everything. Four months ago I found out I was pregnant. Mi seh mi did shock, naily ketch heart attack and drop down cause what??

I kept it a secret because I couldn't take the excitement and mainly because me and Duijai hasn't spoken since that night.

I was just walking around making sure everything was in place. I was having a girl. I sat down because I started to get contractions.

I was getting up when I felt that my clothes was damped. Starting to panic I grabbed by phone calling Naee since my water had just broken.

She picked up on the first ring.

"dutty gyal a now uh remember bout mi?" she said as the call connected.

"girl yuh know a just because me need some space and time, but mi cyah explain now. me water just bruk and mi need yuh fi come bring mi ga the hospital" I said

"kmt girl why yuh wa ga hospital if uh drop uh glass bottle?guh buy a new one" she said.

I busted out laughing.

"girl water as in mi ago have baby, mia guh send yuh the address rn" I said hanging up before should question further.

After sending the address I gathered my baby bag sitting in the couch.

- 30 minutes later -

I heard a car pulled up. Hearing a knock on my door I looked through the peephole making sure it was Naee before opening it. I opened it and she was shocked.

"close yuh mouth before fly pitch in deh" I said laughing.

She looked at me like she wanted to say something but decide against it. Walking in she picked up my bag and helped me in the car after closing up the house.

The ride to the hospital was awkward mainly because Naee was still in shocked that her friend was pregnant

The ride to the hospital was awkward mainly because Naee was still in shocked that her friend was pregnant. However, she understood because she hasn't seen her in 9 months all they did was text and sometimes call each other.

Pulling up the hospital they got out and made their way towards the front desk. After giving the needed information they were now in a hospital room with the doctor and the midwife. She was now waiting for the right time to start push.

Naee was right beside her wondering who's the father. Was it Duiaji? She thought. Questions swarmed her mind as she thought of how she was not there and could've helped her throughout all of this.

She knew they weren't talking but she didn't know in depths of the situation. Shaking the thoughts out of her head she began to help sooth her friend, ushering words of encouragement.

"Naee call Duijai" said Skye and now her question has been answered about who the father was, but why didn't he know of her pregnancy was now the question.

Picking up her phone, she scrolled through her contacts finding his number she pressed it. It was ringing for a while and went straight to voicemail.

She tried 20 more times and got the same results. She called Grabba since they know each other.
No answer, she tired again another 10 times gaining the same results. Turning to her friend she told her in which she saw a mixture of disappointment and hurt flash in her eyes.

-20 minutes later"

It was now time to push and Naee was holding Skye's hand as she got ready to push.

"Where's Duiaji??" she asked

Without answering, Naee told her to push.

"Nooo, where is he???" she said as tears ran down her face.

She was told she had to start pushing or else she would harm the baby.

She started pushing and after 10 minutes.

She gave birth to a beautiful, 8 pounds daughter.

Both she and Naee was happy. They cleaned her off and handed her to Skye for some to skin to skin contact.

"What's her name?" The doctor asked.

"Ava Serenity Blake" Skye said tiredly.

___________________________________

Well🤭.
Why Rajah neva pick up???dutty boy him be

Next chapter 💋.