S1, EP. 2: Second Chance at First Line

A/N: I re-did the cover! I feel like looks a lot better, the picture is in no way reflective of our reader, I just felt that comic Buffy fit the aesthetic of the cover better! As you can tell, I'm trying longer chapters with this series! I did rearrange some things, but other than that, let's jump into it!

Also for any reference, I picture Y/N with Barbie Ferreira's body type just as reference for myself (I am also plus sized)!

~ BOYS LOCKER ROOM ~

Scott couldn't believe it, the man who had shot him with the arrow, that Y/N had saved him from was Allison's father. And he couldn't understand still why Y/N was helping him, she was this supposed Slayer, shouldn't she also be after him? She had told him and Stiles to meet her in the library so that they could explain things better, whoever 'they' was?

"Did you apologize to Allison?" Stiles asked as he peered him.

"Yeah."

"So she's gonna give you a second chance?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, alright! So everything's good!" Stiles cheered.

No, nothing was good.

"No. Remember the hunters Y/N and Derek helped me get away from? Her dad's one of them."

"Allison's father... shot you with a crossbow."

"And Y/N knew them... she knew them, got offended when Derek had thought she was one of them."

Scott began to spiral a bit before Stiles smacked him, "hey! He didn't recognize you and Y/N said she'd explain it all to us after lacrosse. Just focus on lacrosse, ok?"

Coach blew the whistle.

~ LACROSSE FIELD WITH Y/N ~

Y/N wanted to scratch at the cut above her eyebrow, it itched as it healed, so much for quick healing; she was pretty sure that skipped her. Not everything gets passed down/awaken in a slayer; she watched as Coach blew the whistle again, yelling at Jackson to do some drill. She knew she had a lot of explaining to do with Stiles and Y/N as she watched Scott run the drill now before he aggressively tackled... was it Jackson? She wasn't paying attention.

But she was seeing the way that Stiles ran to Scott, almost shielding him and her eyes narrowed. She saw Stiles look over at her and motion his head, she nodded and got up to follow and then she saw him, Derek looming on the opposite side of the field.

Does he not understand how stalkerish he's being? Almost as bad as that vampire that kept following her around.

"Get away from me!" Scott cried as she ran into the locker room, Stiles had his hands out in front of him.

Scott charged at Stiles and she threw grabbed Scott by the waist, yanking him back, "Get out of here, Stiles!"

Scott knocked her back, but she grabbed one of the pieces of equipment someone hadn't taken, sending a kick towards Scott as he snarled at her as she brought the lacrosse stick, wacking him across the helmet hard.

Benefits of super strength, it knocked Scott onto the floor as Stiles scrambled to find a spot to hide. Scott tackled her into one of the benches, she heard a crack from her ribs and let out a cry before grabbing the front of his helmet, throwing him to the side.