S2, EP 1: Omega

A/N: Season 2 babies! After a much needed mental health break, Let's go! Also, any questions you had from S1 finale will be answered this season, don't worry, I hate plot holes too! I love your comments, they make me smile so much!!

"Into every generation a Slayer is born: one girl in all the world, a Chosen One. She alone will wield the strength and skill to fight the vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness; to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their number. She is the Slayer."

Deep in the woods of Beacon Hills, a boy walked through the woods of the town; leaves crunched underneath his heavy boots as he did. His clothes held blood on them as he had not bothered to change out of his clothes from the last town, he wiped at the dry blood on his mouth as he moved through the woods before pausing as he came across a cliff that overlooked the town and he grinned, his facing morphing into his vampiric form.

"Just you wait Slayer..."

~~~

"And in recent reports, the number of victims being found drained of blood has skyrocketed in Beacon Hills and surrounding towns in the last two months", the news reporter said as Y/N chewed her sandwich she had bought from the hospital cafeteria.

She frowned at that information, but it continued, "this phenomenon has only continued to police forces as there appears to be no explanation to these killings."

As she sat in the hospital, waiting to visit Lydia with Stiles, who was sleeping and snoring away, Y/N knew what happened to those victims, she knew what was responsible for these blood drainings and it wasn't a wild animal.

No, it was vampires and that was something she was going to have to cautious about.

Stiles had begun to sleep talk at this point and she rolled her eyes as she watched Lydia's dad come out, pointing to them as he asked Ms

Stiles had begun to sleep talk at this point and she rolled her eyes as she watched Lydia's dad come out, pointing to them as he asked Ms. McCall how long they'd been there, to which she responded to all weekend.

Luckily for Y/N, her bite from Peter was healing up nicely, though there were still some spots that needed to be cleaned everyday, the doctors had said it was healing up nice. She had to get her stitches re-done since... a very heated reunion with Stiles at one point opened them, but she swallowed the embarrassment of it; she had to still keep it covered with no clothing touching it.

She briefly thought back to the recent events that had happened with the Alpha and everything; she had told everyone about Kate having killed Buffy, although the way it was done and other pressing questions were still swirling around. It was still something she was trying to wrap her mind around and she thought back to Stark having also told her about Deaton being a Druid, which made sense with the things he had done for Scott.

But what stuck to her was the fact that Kate had gotten the jump on Buffy, she had heard how amazing of a Slayer she was so... how did that happen? She needed more answers and a way to connect back to that space to speak with Buffy because what the hell?