S2, EP 10: Fury

A/N: 2 episodes left!! And I'm back, taking breaks between episodes has proven to help with my writing, but don't be sad! I have a story I'm working on currently, though I'm unsure as to if and when I can release it so stay tuned!

Warning: there is talk of death, specifically self un-aliving

~~~

"So this kid's the real killer?" Mr. Stilinski asked, looking at the previous year's yearbook.

Stiles had underlined Matt's name and circled his picture; they stood in his room, Scott had his hands in his pockets as Y/N was throwing a few painkillers in her mouth to soothe the headache that had come from her vision. It left her feeling spooked and her bite mark burning, sizzling actually for some reason that she feared for.

"Yeah", Stiles answered.

Mr. Stilinski wasn't buying and it delved into him and Stiles arguing for a few moments before roping Scott into it; Leia pawed at her leg and she grabbed the little dog, letting herself be licked to help soothe her nerves.

"It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you gotta trust us", Scott pleaded.

"It's Matt! He knew how to plant evidence to make Harris look guilty", Stiles said, glancing at her.

"Ok, let's say I buy this. What motive does he have for most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?" Mr. Stilinski asked. "Y/N, you alright there kid? You look a little pale."

"Y-Yeah", she said, "I think I just need to sit."

Stiles pulled the desk chair out for her to sit and she did, rubbing her temples.

It wasn't even the the image of Matt that freaked her out, but Peter. She wished for Buffy to appear, to help her someway because she had never felt this freaked out before.

"Isn't it obvious?" Stiles said, "our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years."

They all looked at Stiles as she said, "So, we don't have a clear motive yet, but Harris doesn't either."

Mr. Stilinski sighed before asking what they needed, to which Scott responded that they needed to see the evidence. Mr. Stilinski responded that it wouldn't happen since he doesn't work at the station anymore, but Stiles argued that they would let Mr. Stilinski in and asked him to trust him.

His dad gave him a look.

"Okay, trust... Scott", Stiles said.

"Scott, I trust. Y/N, I trust... hell, I trust the dog."

Now at the police station, with Mr. Stilinski giving her dad a heads up, they watched as Mr. Stilinski talked to the officer that ran the front desk before Stiles whispering to them that they needed to get ahold of the medical records because all but one murder was done by Jackson: the murder of the woman who had given birth.

Luckily they were soon let through with her dad ushering them into a room with the hospital footage pulled up, but he was telling them that there had been a huge pile up that caused the hospital to be busy that night the pregnant girl had died.

"He had to have passed one of the cameras", she muttered.

They watched for a few more seconds before Scott exclaimed, "wait! Go back, that's him! That's Matt."

With the video rewinded back a few seconds and paused, Y/N saw Matt's familiar hooded leather jacket despite it only being a view of the back of his head.

"All I see is the back of someone's head", Mr. Stilinski said with a frown.

"Yeah, Matt's head", Stiles argued, "I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium, it's weird."