S2, EP 2: Shape Shift

A/N: Apologies for a later update, I had to take a much needed mental health break as I am struggling with my mental health and needed a break, but I'm back. Updates may be a little slow as I try and work on myself, but this story is my happy place so no worries there! And for those who don't know, Oz is from the college seasons of BtVS and is played by Seth Green.

Also, would you guys like for me to release my other Slayer series? Yes or no?

Warning: talk of abuse

The sound of the rain hitting the house echoed in Stiles' room as he hovered over her, her hands cupping his cheeks as they kissed. Her heart was beating fast as she felt Stiles' hand trailing up and under her shirt as a red blush covered her cheeks; he broke their kiss and moved to nuzzle the nape of her neck, causing her to giggle a little at the action before a little gasp left her as he began to kiss neck.

She dug her fingers into his shirt as her heart began to feel like it was going to burst out of her chest.

A bark stopped them, Stiles groaned into her neck as she began to laugh. Rolling onto the other side of her, she sat up and looked to the side of the bed to see Leia happily wagging her tail as she walked up, putting her front legs on the bed.

She barked again as Y/N leaned over, grabbing her and putting her on the bed with a amused look at Stiles, who playfully glared at the puppy.

"Leia, you'd seriously do this to me?" Stiles asked as he grabbed the puppy. "I left you in the care of your grandfather and he let you come in here."

The puppy grinned as any other dog would and licked his face in happiness.

"So, should I be worried about Scott this full moon?" Allison asked as Y/N put her things inside the locker

Y/N still felt a little weird about becoming friends with Allison, not because she was a Argent but because she did break the girl's nose; although, Allison seemed to say that she held no ill feelings towards it considering the circumstance they had been in when she broke it.

"No, I don't think so", Y/N replied, honestly. "Research says the full moon affects only first timers badly, each one after that should be easy. Though, Stiles is probably going to want to lock up Scott still."

"Where are they?" Allison said, looking around.

"Oh, Coach wanted the guys to go the the lockers to talk about something", Y/N said as she collected her hair back into a ponytail.

Just then Lydia came up to them, looking and dressed as if nothing had ever happened to her. Her hair and makeup perfect, not a smudge out a place while Y/N batted at the piece of hair stuck to her lipgloss as Allison greeted her. Again, Y/N felt awkwardness with Lydia because of everything but Lydia seemed to act as if nothing had happened, to which she explained.

"They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying ' we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days'", Lydia said with a smile. "Personally, I don't care, I lost nine pounds."