S1, EP 7: Night School

FUN FACT: I had debated making this a Derek x Reader, but after much thought, I went with Stiles. And Little Slayer almost went to The Vampire Diaries (who knows, maybe another Slayer will 😏) but my heart decided on Teen Wolf and this series is literally my baby, brings me so much serotonin when I write it so that's kinda why I pump these chapters, but we're almost done with Season 1, guys!

~ Picking Up from Last Episode ~

"Lock it! Lock it!" Scott cried, he looked at Stark. "Don't you have a key?"

"Does it bloody well look like I have a key! Only the custodians have keys."

"We need something to hold the door closed."

Before any of them could stop him, Stiles ran out to grab the bolt cutters, her heart picking up speed in fear as the saw the Alpha begin to run at Stiles before he ran back in. Y/N smacked Stiles in the arm, a bit rough as he winced.

"Ow", Stiles said, rubbing his arm.

He used the bolt cutters to hold the doors.

"Don't ever do that again", she whispered harshly. "You don't want me dying young, same applies to you."

Suddenly, a haunting howl rang through the hallways.

"Come on, we need to hide", Stark said as they ran towards an empty classroom.

Once inside the classroom, Scott and Stiles began to move a desk before Stark stopped them, "That's not going to keep it out."

Scott and Stiles began to argue over Deaton, Scott's boss being the Alpha as Y/N looked around, scratching her head as she began to rummage through classroom for any other weapons with Stark's assistance. The boys were still arguing as she pulled out the wolfsbane-laced stake, it was silver, not that it would be affective to the wolf but made it a little harder for them to break off.

"We need to get to our cars and you need to quit your job, Scott."

"How? We break the windows, we are basically telling him where we are."

"Then we run really fast."

Y/N walked up to where the boys were, beginning to pull Stiles away from the window before she saw his jeep, "I don't think we can leave."

"What, why?" Stiles said and then he saw the hood of his jeep, mangled.

"Duck!" Stark shouted, the car battery being thrown through the window.

They all stared at the battery as Scott looked over the window sill, shaking his head as they saw Stark and Derek's car seemed to be okay

They all stared at the battery as Scott looked over the window sill, shaking his head as they saw Stark and Derek's car seemed to be okay. But the Alpha was nowhere in sight despite the open, broken window that it had created, a perfect opportunity to enter, but it did not.

"We need to get somewhere else", Scott whispered as they all soon began to file out of the classroom.

In the dark hallway, the sound of howling was heard, echoing inside the halls; Stiles held her hand, his grip firm and reassuring of the situation that they were in, she looked at him as he gave her hand a small squeeze, her other hand held the wolfsbane stake.