S1, EP 12: Code Breaker

A/N: The Finale!!!

A hot, searing pain ripped through her body unlike before as she cried out in pain, she could hear talking and crying as she saw Peter move away from her. She felt Stiles' holding pressure to her neck, the other hand stroking her cheek as she saw Lydia run towards her, Stiles moving Lydia's hands to put pressure.

"I don't care anymore, you can kill me! I'm not leaving her here!"

"Your little friend can get someone to help your Slayer."

Lydia sobs rang in her ears as she felt cold.

"Lydia, here, call my dad, have him take her."

She felt someone grab and lift her to rest against Lydia, her eyes felt heavy.

"You stay alive, do you hear me? You promised me that you'd stay alive."

~~~

Lydia watched as Stiles was forced to leave with the strange man, she sobbed as she held Y/N against her body; Y/N felt clammy as Lydia sobbed and screamed, not sure what to do even if Stiles told her to call his dad.

Just as she picked up the phone, two figures approached her.

"It's not your time yet."

Looking around, Y/N frowned at the place she was, she was in a school, some school she didn't recognize as someone spoke and she whipped around and her eyes widened.

It was her: Buffy Summers with her bouncy, honey blonde hair and friendly smile.

"I-It's you."

"It's me", Buffy said, "and I just said it's not your time, kiddo. You need to wake up. By the way, cute boyfriend, you should tell him how you feel."

Buffy had her hands behind her back.

"What? How do you-- never mind, I just got bite in the neck", Y/N said, "I'm pretty sure I'm dying or something."

Buffy shook her head, "Death and life are a Slayer's gifts. You're not dying, your body is fighting off the venom. Your healing was put into overdrive by the bite so when you open your eyes, you need to go finish off the Big Bad Wolf and friends."

Y/N shook her head, "He's too strong."

"No he's not", Buffy said. "You're letting yourself think he is. When I was still alive, I found myself overthinking things instead of looking at the bigger picture, and that's what you need to do."

Y/N shook her head as Buffy said, "you need to open your eyes, people need you. Remember, Slayers were created for a reason and there was a reason you were next."

"And one more thing", Buffy said, "be careful of Kate Argent, she's the reason I'm here."

Before she could respond, a bright light overtook her vision as she heard Buffy said, "See you next time, kid."