S2, EP 9: Party Guessed

A/N: 3 more episodes left till the finale!!!

~~~

Howling... hissing... the sound of claws scrapping against the walls.

Where was she? Her feet curled and she felt dirt, worms in her toes but she still was focused on the sounds.

Y/N felt trapped, her body couldn't move as the sounds mixed into one another; slowly, everything began to engulf her as a bright light soon shone through and she looked up.

The full moon... she couldn't breathe, her throat felt like it was filling with the dirt just as--

Suddenly, her body lurched awake as her eyes snapped open with a gasp, arms engulfing her as she saw Stiles, who was moving her hair out of her face. Leia was licking her face as Stiles had a concerned look on his face, the bite mark burning as she placed a hand over it.

Just what was that dream?

She had been given the clear to go to school and to shower, and as she stood under the shower in her house, she thought back to that dream

She had been given the clear to go to school and to shower, and as she stood under the shower in her house, she thought back to that dream. The full moon was coming but the dream didn't make any sense at all; Stiles couldn't make sense of it either as she gently washed her hair, being careful of the stitches just like the doctor had said. She leaned her head back and sucked in a deep breath, the humid air of the shower filling her lungs.

She had a bad feeling about this full moon.

~ SPRING BREAK ~

~ WEDNESDAY NIGHT ~

"I don't even know what to wear to Lydia's party", Y/N said to Allison over Skype on the laptop. "I've never even been to one."

"Never?" Allison asked, Y/N shook her head.

Lydia's birthday party, Stiles had told her it was always the party to be; he said Lydia typically would send out invites, but didn't really care who showed up to her party as long as they were there to celebrate her. Currently, Stiles and Scott were at afterschool lacrosse practice, Y/N having hitched a ride with Allison. Although, she just had Allison drop her off at her house, not daring to go into the Argents' home.

Which brings her to now, trying to find a outfit.

"How about this one?" she asked, grabbing an outfit.

"No, I just saw Lydia and she wouldn't like that one."

Frowning, Y/N picked up another, "This one?"

"I like that one."

Smiling, she saw a troubled look on Allison's face, "What's up?"

"What? Oh nothing."

"I call B.S., what's up?"