S3a, EP 4: Unleashed

~

The bite mark had itchier as of late and Y/N hated it as Stiles rubbed itch cream on it, scolding her for even scratching at it so much.

"It's literally raw", he said, "you need to stop, you're going to make it worse."

But how could she tell him that she wanted to claw the damn thing out? That she hated looking at it in the mirror, hated knowing it was there.

"I'll try", she said, Stiles leaned his forehead against hers.

Almost like he knew why she kept scratching at it so much....

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~ BOYS LOCKER ROOM ~

Another missing person around their age was reported to Beacon Hills and it seemed like everyone was anticipating the next victim. The police department was already going crazy with the teen murders and it wasn't helping anyone since no one knew what the hell as going on.

"Okay, was he, like--", Stiles began as he got dressed for practice. "Did he look, you know virginal?"

Coach always made the lacrosse players also participate in cross-country on the off season

"No, definitely not", Scott said with a grin. "Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy."

Scott let out a chuckle until he noticed the blank stare that Stiles was giving him.

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin and why are you talking like he's already dead? He's missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. Thank God I'm not a virgin anymore, Scott because if I was, man would I be panicking right now."

Scott shook his head at Stiles in amusement

Isaac soon walked in, late which Coach noticed and voiced to them; Isaac quickly walking to his locker, which was beside Danny as Coach said, "I don't need any of you getting out of shape in the off-season so... don't goof off!"

~~

"How did you get roped into cross country?" Stiles asked her.

"Coach saw my mile times", Y/N grumbled.

Coach had somehow roped her into the team, how? Y/N didn't know but that seemed to be the story of her life as they were in the woods where the team usually did their runs. Her and Stiles were towards the back and were approaching where Scott and Isaac were when she felt a sudden shiver go across her back as she looked around, and spotted two people she usually ignored: the Alpha twins, Aiden and Ethan (although, Y/N had no clue which was which).

They were very tall, muscular with seemingly identical haircuts and once she caught their faces, it was obvious that they were twins. They were passing by Isaac, who was tying his shoes.