S2, EP 12: Master Plan

A/N: Guys, 3k reads! You make me so happy, I never thought we'd get to this many reads! Also yay, season finale!! Then the chaos of season 3a and 3b!!

~~~

Jackson was dead, apparently.

But that wasn't what she cared about, no, she cared about where her boyfriend was taken to. Mr. Stilinski was going to the medical examiner with her dad to find out what happened to Jackson and put out a APB on Stiles, his Jeep was still in the parking lot as she leaned against the lockers of the boys room.

She had texted Stark and Giles, but had gotten no response, which was odd and made this night even more stressful because where were they? Maybe they were with Scott's boss?

"Are you sure you should be in here?" her dad asked with a frown.

"The boys aren't even getting dressed, Dad", she said.

Her ind was racing as to where Stiles was as she watched a concerned and troubled Mr. Stilinski and her dad walk out the locker room to, what she assumed, drive around or go to the station to wait.

Soon enough, Coach had come to Scott with a look on his face, obviously sad about Jackson's death and went on about how he needed Scott to pick up his grades so that he could play. Eventually he said that he did care about the boys on the team, well except Greenburg, before he and the rest of the team left.

It left just the three of them as Scott sighed, looking at her.

"Was that everyone?" he asked, she nodded.

"Yeah, looks like it", she said as Isaac looked around.

Scott opened Stiles' locker with force, pulling out a single shoe and shirt.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac asked as Scott shoved the shoe in his hand.

"We both are", Scott asked as Isaac pulled a face at the shoe. "It's not like Y/N can find him by scent."

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac whined, she shook her head at that.

But when she did that, she saw Derek standing a foot away from them with his hands behind his back. She smacked Scott's arm and he looked up, seeing Derek as well.

"We need to talk", Derek said just as Peter came up behind him.

"All of us", Peter answered.

"Holy sh--"

Gerard was behind this, taking Stiles and now Derek saying that he took her Watchers as well as a way to take them down

Gerard was behind this, taking Stiles and now Derek saying that he took her Watchers as well as a way to take them down. Y/N felt anger in her bones at the Argents and she wondered if Allison was possibly behind this as well because if she was, if that girl was caught up again in the bullshit that was the Argent family...

Well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she'd do.

"You made a deal with Gerard, Scott?" Y/N hissed, she heard Scott gulp.