S2, EP 6: Frenemy

A/N: As you can see, I promised to not drag out the side plot, wrapping it up super quick since we are getting to the meat and potatoes of season 2!

Also.... 6 more episodes until the finale and then we get into the long chaos of Season 3a and 3b!! And I'm putting together a little Spotify playlist of the songs featured if anyone is interested ❤️

~

At her urging, she pushed for Stiles and Scott to follow after Derek, who was chasing the Kanima. Leia had been put into the study that Scott's house had, the little chihuahua having taken a damn nap during the entire ordeal, which was positive. It was all peachy and such, having been patched up at her house and Leia comfortably sleeping away on the bed; it had all been great until now as she found herself finally in a fight with Dagger.

Shoved against the front door, she felt the door knob painfully dig into her back and further hurting the muscle but with a groan she pushed herself off the door. Spying the little flag that was a fall decoration, Y/N knew that she could use that as a stake and doing a cartwheel to the object, she felt the blood of the cut that was under her eye drip as she finally grabbed the object.

Driving it into where his un-beating heart laid, she watched as the ghost of her past poof away into a cloud of dust. She watched as it fell onto the wooden porch before a unexpected gust of wind took the dust into the unknown. She wiped away at the blood, beginning to frown at the prospect of having the clean up and bandage herself all over again.

Walking inside towards her room where her phone resided, she heard its ringtone going off.

Hearing that the Kanima/Jackson had taken four shotgun bullets to the chest and still managed to walk away was quite alarming, especially since Scott said he couldn't pick up a scent once they had followed Jackson to a gay nightclub because he was...

Hearing that the Kanima/Jackson had taken four shotgun bullets to the chest and still managed to walk away was quite alarming, especially since Scott said he couldn't pick up a scent once they had followed Jackson to a gay nightclub because he was trailing after Danny. Y/N looked at her face, now having covered in the makeup to the best of her ability with the combination of ice packs to help with the swelling; it had been pretty funny listening to Stiles relay the story before the chaos of everything with Danny getting paralyzed by the venom, and Derek going all wolf out there. In ended with Scott finding Jackson, now human, passed out in the parking lot, bleeding from the gunshots and that took her to where she was right now in the woods... staring at the prisoner holding van with a now fully healed Jackson.

"Stiles! I'm going to kill you!" Jackson shouted from the van.

"Someone's not happy", Y/N said, "big shock from sleeping on his goose feather pillows, I'm sure."

After about thirty minutes, they approached the van, Y/N going inside the van with Stiles (who had a bag of essentials for a chained up Jackson), but Jackson was obviously not having it as he lunged at Stiles. Y/N thought back to Scott's conversation about the Kanima spirit and Jackson being two separate entities, neither knowing the other exists.

Skipping school to keep an eye on Jackson was definitely something she wanted to do, but oh, the duties of a Slayer. She made sure to relay everything to her Watchers, having heard that Oz had to leave for a bit back to see his family and such with Willow and Xander being called off for now.