S1, EP 9: Wolf's Bane

A/N: 3 episodes left! Woah, these's last few are gonna be long ones, guys!

Staying late as he wiped at the chalk board of the classroom, Professor Adrian Harris, Beacon Hills' resident chemistry teacher, sighed before grabbing his things, collecting his bag; he grabbed a wrinkled and weathered single piece of paper and unraveled it from the ball it was it. He saw the writing with the various first names that were attached to Harris with a red 'x' next to them before he tucked it into his coat pocket.

Suddenly, a low growl came from behind him and fear came over him.

"Please don't kill me", he pleaded.

"Do you know who wrote that list?" the voice was low yet deep and disembodied, it sent shivers down his spine.

"Laura. Laura Hale", he said, feeling out of breath.

"Do you know why she was looking for you? I know why. Turn around, Adrian. Turn around and I'll show you."

He refused, "please!"

"Look at me, look at what you've done!"

Adrian pleaded again as a chair flew past him.

"Get down!"

Holding onto the seats, Y/N squeezed her eyes closed as Scott erratically drove Derek's car, Stiles sat in the passenger seat and also held onto the car as Scott drove; the Argents followed closely behind them as Scott drove

Holding onto the seats, Y/N squeezed her eyes closed as Scott erratically drove Derek's car, Stiles sat in the passenger seat and also held onto the car as Scott drove; the Argents followed closely behind them as Scott drove. Derek had called Scott for help, having been set-up by the police and the Argents when he found the Alpha in the school; now, here in a car chase, trying to throw off the Argents from their trail.

"Scott, I'm not sure you understand the concept of a car chase", Stiles said and he looked back at her. "You alright, Y/N?"

She gave him a thumbs up because nausea was setting in from the swaying of the muscle car.

"If I go faster, we're dead", Scott argued.

Y/N let out a little groan of displeasure, "and I'll barf."

"If you don't go faster, we'll still die!" Stiles retorted before the SUV swerved off the road.

Confused, Y/N grabbed the police walkie-talkie next to her, opening the channel as it announced that Derek was now on foot in the ironwork.

Scott sped up faster as Y/N swallowed the bile that wanted to creep up as he sped towards the ironworks and once at the ironworks, it was a close call as Derek was about to shot at by Chris Argent.

Throwing open the car door, Stiles yelled for him to get into the car as he dove into the backseat with her and as Derek ran into the car, machine gun bullets rained down onto the car and ground as Scott sped off.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott screamed.

"I had him!" Derek cried, hitting the seat.