S3a, EP: 2: Chaos Rising

A/N: We're in the new year!! I swear the antics that Stiles gets himself into just write for themselves at this point and for the content for me when it comes to him and Slayer. At this point, it's canon in this universe for something funny to happen to them as a result of Stiles.

Also we are at 4k reads 😊! I have also begun posting on Tumblr for anyone interested under motherofdogs1010, it's for my more smutty stories. I hope you all had great holidays if you celebrate, I enjoyed my mental health break!

~~~

"What?"

"What, what do you mean 'what'?"

The three of them walked down the sidewalk, Y/N felt Stiles tug her into him a little bit more as they walked down the side as she listened to the two boys. They were strolling down the sidewalk as they headed to some party, Y/N wasn't too sure. All she knew was that she kept having to tug down the bottom hem of her dress because it kept riding up from her thighs.

"I mean 'what' and you know what."

"The look you were giving", Y/N said as she looked at Scott.

"There wasn't a look", Scott argued.

"Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott", Stiles replied back. "The look that the last thing you like doing right now is going to a party."

Scott argued that it wasn't that, but his face looked like he was being held hostage if Y/N was being honest.

"It just seems weird going to a different high school's party", Scott said.

Stiles rolled his eyes, "I went to preschool with this girl and she'd promise that she'd introduce you to her friends. This is a night about you and getting over Allison."

Y/N frowned, "Why does it feel like she's going to think we're all single?"

"No it doesn't!"

"Yeah, it does", Scott said, "You guys looking for a third?"

"No!" Stiles said, looking between the two of them.

Y/N gave him a amused smile as Scott laughed.

"Don't worry, Scott. I'll consider you if we are."

"Hey!" Stiles shouted.

"I'm glad you consider me a option, Y/N."

Apparently, the girls that were supposed to be here for Scott where more interested in setting Y/N up with people than Scott

Apparently, the girls that were supposed to be here for Scott where more interested in setting Y/N up with people than Scott. At least that's how it felt with the questions Y/N was being asked since when she first got through the door and was immediately snatched away from Stiles. Y/N looked over at Stiles with wide eyes as one of the many girls at the party kept asking her 'what her type was'; Scott looked completely amused at the whole situation as Y/N felt like she was about to stop beating people away with a damn stick.