S3a, EP 1: Tattoo

A/N: Can you guys believe it?! Season 3a!

Fun fact: I am deathly afraid of birds so a certain scene in this episode is my literal nightmare guys

~

"Into every generation a Slayer is born: one girl in all the world, a Chosen One. She alone will wield the strength and skill to fight the vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness; to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their number. She is the Slayer."

~ FOUR MONTHS LATER ~

Howling... the sound of claws scrapping against metal?

The scent of blood in the air that was burning its way into her nose, it made her feel like she was about to throw up. Y/N looked around, but everything was blurry? Her senses were so numbed, she felt so powerless.

Suddenly, a sharp and radiating pain in the back of her neck; her hand went to clutch the wound and as she brought her hand to her face, she saw blood coating her fingers.

Red... the same color that an Alpha's eyes were.

Scott had the bright idea to get a tattoo, so here they were; Scott having drawn the symbol he wanted tattooed on him

What Y/N didn't understand was how the hell she got roped into getting a tattoo as well? Granted, she was using her own money but apparently, she blanked out on when she agreed to this. A female tattoo artist was working on a bat carrying a witch's broom tattoo on her inner left bicep, something she picked out of the catalogue.

"Sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles asked as he showed them the tattoo porfolio.

A drawing of a Kanima, seriously? Her and Scott looked at Stiles and he rolled his eyes.

"Ok, too soon", Stiles answered, "are you really sure about this?"

"Yes, I'm not changing my mind."

Y/N frowned at the slight sting as she watched her arm.

"Look at Y/N, she's completely fine", Scott pointed. "I'm surprised you agreed."

"Oh yeah", Y/N said sarcastically. "Nothing says besties like a tattoo with your boyfriend's best friend."

"I'm glad you see reason", Scott said.

Stiles ended up passing out during the process from his fear of needles, Y/N holding a ice pack to his head as they all sat inside the jeep. Y/N shook her head because why was he scared of needles when they have fought a Kanima and Alpha? Of all the things for him to scared of, he chose needles?

"Hey, does yours burn?" Scott asked her, Y/N shrugged.

"No", Y/N said, looking at the wrapped tattoo. "Feel's fine to me."