S1, EP. 6: Heart Monitor

A/N: Watching episodes, does Stiles remind anyone of Paul Rudd?? Just me?

Warning: Very long chapter, we have to tie up some plot lines here

~ Picking Up from Last Episode ~

Glaring at Spike, Y/N moved in front of Stiles as she said, "Mind getting me my bag?"

"Oh, you gonna stake me?" Spike said as Stiles ran to grab the bag.

Without looking, she reached in, grabbing the stake as she tossed the bag away, Stiles stood behind and she heard him gulp.

"Really, toothpick over there?" Spike said, pointing. "That's who you're choosing."

Narrowing her eyes, Y/N held the stake to Spike and said, "What are you doing here? Five words or less."

Spike narrowed his eyes as he stepped back, eyes focused on Stiles as he said, "Out for a walk... bitch."

Rolling her eyes, she used the full force of her strength to kick Spike onto his back before throwing the stake at him, it landing right next to his face, mere centimeters as she shut the door

"Were his nails painted black?" Stiles asked.

"Comes with being a vampire", Y/N said with a shrug.

~ Saturday ~

The parent-teacher conference had been eventful from the way she had heard, Stiles' dad got hit by a car when panic arose from a actual mountain lion just cruising through the parking lot. Scott had been there and luckily, Stiles' dad was okay, just a couple of nasty bruises and sore muscles, which was good. The man must have been a workaholic considering that didn't stop him from his morning shift the next day.

Stiles had also been ignoring Scott, which Y/N understood considering Stiles had worried himself into almost a grave over Scott so it was easy to see that Stiles was upset over this.

Y/N had thought Stiles would be deterred by her vampire stalker, but apparently not since he brought her to the local movie theater that was doing a showing of the vampire classic 'Dracula', having split the popcorn with him. Her heart was beating the entire time she sat next to him, after all, this was her first date in existence.

But Stiles seemed as nervous as she was, accidentally spilling some of the popcorn on a older couple, who glared at him as he apologized. She thought it was pretty funny that Stiles had brought her to watch a vampire movie, especially Dracula since she recalled Buffy having written about actually fighting real-life Dracula, something she brought up to Stiles as they walked to the jeep in the almost empty parking lot.

"No way she actually fought the Dracula himself", Stiles said, stopping for a moment. "You're lying."

"Why would I make this up! She is literally the most famous Slayer to exist", Y/N said with a laugh. "He literally came all the way from Romania to meet her."