S2, EP 7: Restraint

A/N: 5 episodes left! Included here is the current Spotify playlist if you guys want to follow, it will include featured songs along with other songs I feel fit into the story! Please let me if the link works!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/65uMqnllgUDvKiPlCHaNtT?si=3742712b82da41a7

~~~

She was going to kill Jackson, for sure now. She had warned him what was going to happen if he ran his mouth and got Stiles or any of them in trouble; currently, it seemed like she wasn't in trouble, but the same might not be said for Scott and Stiles. At the moment, they were in one of the meeting rooms, waiting for Scott's mom to come as they were on the phone with Allison.

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him", Allison said.

"Or he doesn't remember", Scott said before looking at her. "Although, Y/N gave him a death stare so I think his days are numbered."

"What did you tell him back at the van?" Stiles whispered to her.

"Do you really want to know?"

"I think it's better if I don't for the alibi. Anyway, what if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia? Her not remembering when she left the hospital?"

"What did she call it?" Y/N said, "it had a weird name."

"A fugue state", Allison replied.

"He'd have to forget everything, the murders..." Scott trailed off as he paced a little.

"And the blood", Allison said.

"But he had to have help with one thing: the video", Stiles added as Y/N felt him wrap an arm around her waist.

The conversation continued as they all contributed little bits and pieces of the puzzle, how Jackson still believed that he somehow was still becoming a werewolf but his involvement with Lydia delayed it. They discussed that maybe convincing him otherwise could possibly mean finding out who was the puppet master in the whole grand scheme, because that would explain who was helping Jackson clean up, and wipe the camera footage.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" Allison asked.

Scott and Stiles looked at her and she gave them a innocent shrug.

"If he doesn't... we know someone who can loosen his lips", Scott said, "you scare me sometimes Y/N."

"Just be a good boy and you won't have to find out, Scottie", Y/N said with a grin.

Stiles and Scott were pulled inside a interogation room with her dad and Mr. Stilinski since it turns out they had a restraining order against them now, Mr. Whitmore was there as well. Since it seems Jackson neglected to press anything against her, she was face-to-face with him in the hallway, she visibly saw him gulp and shuffle around a bit.