S2, EP 5: Venomous

A/N: What? Ya girl is back and ready to continue to pump out her favorite series! Decided to bring back the multiple brief POVs from S1 to add some more plot for you guys 😊

~~~

"Stop moving around", Stiles grunted, holding her hand as he painted her nails. "We need them to look as good as Leia's."

Y/N gave Stiles a laugh as Leia barked from her spot on the couch, he had gotten into the idea that her and Leia needed matching nail colors since he supposedly saw it somewhere, and no wanting to argue with the boy, she sat there as she watched him.

She sat there, not knowing how the following day was going to be playing out for them.

"Dude, we just talked to our dads, who just talked to Jackson", Stiles said as he rushed them into English class the next day

Sliding into their respective seats around Scott, Scott turned his head towards them as Stiles spoke, "we've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news."

Looking a little past Scott, another look of surprise came over her as she saw Isaac sitting not too far from them, his hair styled and leather ensemble.

"I think we don't have to explain anymore", Y/N said, motioning with her head.

~

"Okay, so after reading the journal and one article online", Y/N began after class ended, "typically, the Kanima goes after murderers since it is interpreted as some vengeance spirit to some, but Juliette writes that its a spirit of mischief and misfortune."

"Well, I'm not a murderer", Stiles thought, swinging their hands a little. "So no vengeance there."

"But you saw it kill somebody, so accessory to murder", Scott said as they walked, "which is why it wanted to kill you."

"Maybe we're looking at this wrong", Y/N said, "instead of vengeance, it's the spirit of calamity and stuff, better explanation to why it wants Stiles dead. It doesn't need a clear motive then."

"And it won't stop until he's dead", Scott concluded, Stiles frowned.

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this 'friendship'", Stiles said, motioning to him and Scott.

In their next class, as Stiles flipped to the page that was listed on the board by Coach and she opened her notebook, she saw Jackson walk in to sit behind Scott and felt a little clench in her stomach. Odd...

"Hey, testicle left and right", Jackson said, addressing the boys. "What the hell is a Kanima?"

Turning around and narrowing her eyes at Jackson, who flinched a little under her gaze, the boys were about to answer him just as Coach began class, loudly stating that people should begin study groups because of the midterm the next day they were having and such before beginning the review they were focusing on.