S2, EP 4: Abomination

A/N: Wow guys! A little over 1K at the moment of writing this! I'm so overwhelmed by it, thank you guys so much! I'm not going to drag out the side plot I planned since I do want to focus on the central plot. My mental health has improved a lot since my hiatus, making positive life choices, etc. so I'm finally ready to continue my stories!!

~~~

Y/N narrowed her eyes as he stared at her, she knew that if she turned her back, the vampire would do something. But as quickly as he was there, he seemingly vanished into thin air.

Y/N knew things were about to become more complicated as she heard her phone begin to ring, walking swiftly over to it and seeing Stiles' picture pop up.

Getting out of the car (her dad had carpooled with Mr. Stilinski today) once she arrived at the mechanic shop, she saw many police cars and an ambulance; she rushed over to the ambulance, where she saw Mr. Stilinski and Stiles sitting in. Stiles jumping up and rushing over to her as Mr. Stilinski went off to find her dad as she moved a bit aways from Stiles.

"What happened?" Y/N asked, Stiles shook his head.

"I saw that thing Scott told us about", Stiles answered, "big old scaly lizard, it cut the mechanic's neck and like paralyzed him. And it left this goop on the door handle that made me not be able to move when I touched it."

"I've never heard of anything like that", Y/N replied back with a shake of her head.

"And my dad said my jeep has to be impounded", Stiles groaned, burying his face in her neck. "But Scott was right... it's eyes were almost, like, reptilian. There was something... strange about them."

"Like what?"

"You know when you see, like, a friend in a Halloween mask and all you can see is their eyes? You feel like you know them, but you just can't figure it out who it is."

"You... knew it?" Y/N asked, confused.

"No, but I think it knew me."

Y/N frowned at the ominous answer... just what new creature was running around Beacon Hills now?

~~~

At school a few days later, Y/N sat amused on the stairs, a few above Stiles, who sat on the bottom steps next to a also amused Scott as they listened to Stiles relay to Scott what Allison has told him to say to Scott.

"I'm so sorry about the other day, I'm trying", Stiles relayed, looking into Scott's eyes. "We'll get through this. I know because I love you."

But poor Stiles couldn't continue, Y/N bursting out laughing as Stiles shook his head and Scott began to laugh too. Honestly, it sounded like Stiles was in the relationship with Scott from the message he had been given and Y/N watched Stiles say, "You and Allison just have to find a better way to communicate."