If you do not listen, the one you love shall pay

"Qibli! Moon!" Parrot shouted from a nearby cave "come over here! And make it snappy!"

 Moon came bounding over to the cave, and Qibli followed, dodging the taken over body's. 

"What's going on?" Moon asked, wiping beads of sweat off her snout. "What's happening?" Parrot looked uncomfortable as she fidgeted with a rose quartz bracelet on her wrist.

 "Parrot?" Qibli wondered aloud "did you do this on purpose?" 

"No!" She cried "You guys just weren't listening to me, I told you this would happen when you guys were talking about who Cleril was! And I told you again before the wedding! You guys weren't listening."

 "Look, you cant take off your necklace right?" Qibli asked.

 "No" Parrot stated "well, what about us? Can we take off your necklace for you?"

 Parrot frowned "you probably should n-" she said. But before anyone even had time to sneeze, Qibli slipped off her necklace and threw it across the cave.

 "Qibli!" Moon said "If you do not listen, the one you love shall pay" suddenly, Qibli started to feel like he was dying, his heart stopped working, he almost fainted, he was taking heavy, laboured breaths.

 "help" he choked out.

 Parrot panicked "I ENCHANT THIS BODY TO NOT DIE RIGHt NOW" she shouted 

nothing happened.

 She remembered that her kidnappers exact words were "enchant this dragon to never take off the necklace, if she or anyone else does then that person will die on the spot. The dragon cannot have animus magic done on them by her to make them not die." 

"Im gonna go find Turtle!" Moon shouted as she ran towards the angry dragon mob.

_____________________________________________________

She found Turtle and Kinkajou and sliced them both lightly across their backs "come with me" Moon said as they both regained consciousness of their bodies.

 They followed her into the safe cave to find Qibli on the floor breathing heavily "fix" Moon said

 "Moonwatcher"Turtle sighed "Moon, im not an animus anymore... remember?"

"I enchant this dragonet to be an animus" Parrot sighed. "Ok then" Turtle smiled, looking startled. "I enchant This pebble to heal any dragon about to die." 

He smiled, gingerly placing it on Qibli. 

Qibli fainted.

 But, his breathing was normal again. Moon sighed in relief as she leaned on the freckled sand wing

 "lets all take a nap" Moon sighed, filled with exhaustion Parrot nodded and said "the mob will be back to normal tomorrow".

Again, sorry it was so short! I wanted to give something, anything to you guys to make up for not posting.