I guess that's just the way things go

Sorry for the wait! Here it is!

"I- I don't want to do this anymore!" Sirroco shouted 

"Tsk tsk what a pitty" Rattlesnake sighed "I guess I just have to tell grandfather your seeecccrrrrreeeeettt"

 "no!" Sirocco shouted "d-dont!"

 He cowered in a corner, in the secret room under Jade mountain.

 "Then kill her" Rattlesnake smiled wickedly "or I will tell grandpa about how-"no don't!"

 Sirocco shouted, tightening his fists "but I don't want to kill Qibli, we share blood!" 

"HES A TRAITOR!" Rattlesnake shrieked, making Sirrocco cower 

"what did he ever do to us?" Sirrocco grumbled under his breath. 

Rattlesnake looked at him with disgust "yooouuuuvvveee ggggoooooonnnneeee soft" she snapped at him, "forget you, you've done all the steps already, I'll just kill him myself"

 she flexed her claws and started towards the caves mouth.

 "Wait!" Sirrocco shouted, blocking her from leaving, "I wont let you kill our half-brother" 

Rattlesnake just looked down at him. 

"Humph, I guess I'm just going to have to kill you both."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;::::::::::::::::

"Qibli" Moon whispered, nudging his almost lifeless body with her snout. 

Damn, he's a real heavy sleeper Moon thought, crawling under the blanket with him anyway. 

"Qibli please wake up" Moon whispered in his ear, and Qibli opened his eyes a bit

 "what is it my Moonlight?" He asked, kissing Moonwatcher on the cheek, "another nightmare?" Qibli asked 

"yeah" Moon squeezed his talons and twined his tale with hers 

Qibli chuckled a little bit and joked "how about you just sleep next to me from now on, k?"

 "I'd like that" Moon smiled pushing her snout into his chest, she curled up in his warm-ness and sighed.

 "It was a dream about Sirrocco" she said, softly "he was covered in cuts and bruises, half dead, and he warned you not to fall into her trap, I don't know who her is, but I think it might be your sister."

 Moon felt his breathing tighten and knew he was stressed.

 "You didn't listen" Moon continued "didn't trust him." Tears stung her eyes and she choked a sob

 "you died". 

Qibli looked into her eyes and stroked her with his wing. "It's going to be ok" he smiled "we can face anything as long as we're together." 

He smiled then pulled the moss blanket over her head and kissed her cheek. 

They fell asleep.

 Together.

 Their hearts beating in sync.

This whole day I'm just going to be drilling out chapters as an apology!