A year later

A years worth of lessons

Done 

A years worth of two lovers 

Done

A graduation is something you celebrate forever, and as Qibli's name was called to go get handed his diploma, he knew he'd never forget the look on Sunny's face. 

"Good job little bro" she smiled, handing him his little wad of paper.

 Qibli looked at Sirrocco, standing next to her, grinning at him, 

who would've thought the girl he was in love with was Sunny? 

Qibli walked down the steps back to Moon, she smiled at him, a big smile, one that can only be real. 

"Cheers!" They both smiled, clinking together their diplomas. 

But Moon clutched her head in her hands right after. She'd been having horrible migraines lately, and she said they weren't even visions.

 Qibli knew she was hiding something, and she was being so secretive.

 "I-I'm gonna go take some advil" Moon smiled, but as she tried to rush out, Qibli grabbed her talons in his

 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" she shouted at him, taken aback Qibli let go of her hand. 

Once she was out of sight, Qibli went over to her cave anyway. 

He saw her on her sleeping ledge, crying. Qibli flew up and held her tight. "What's going on?" He asked, worried. Moon shook her head "I-I don't know!" Moon cried in his shoulder. 

"How about..." Qibli sighed "you tell me while we pack up your things?" Moon nodded, and packed in silence for a while. 

Qibli trusted her to open up in her own time. But when she finished packing and left without saying a word, Qibli knew something was wrong. 

He ran out, and grabbed her wrist. "Moonwatcher!" Qibli whispered, holding her close. "What is it?" 

"N-nothing" 

"be honest" 

"leave me alone!"

 "Something's wrong"

 "nothing wrong!" Moon cried. 

"Moon.. you can be honest with me... did you cheat on me? I wont be mad!" 

"No, it-

"what?"

 Moon sighed and held his talons in hers "I'm with egg" she said.

 Qibli's world crumbled around him. 

Then got rebuilt.

 He hugged Moon wrapping her in his wings. Crying, but this time happy tears. 

He was laughing a little bit, so was Moon. 

"This is- wow!" Qibli laughed "ok!"

 "We need a house- I think" Moon laughed

 "yah!" Qibli agreed Moon looked at him and smiled.

 "The meadow" they said in sync