There's An Issue (~1~)

*Disclaimer*
I do not own any of these characters except the reader, you, who goes by the name Nayali in the story.

I have also not read any fanfics on GojoxReader and I'm very stupid so this means I lack in experience with this topic but you can also go read any of my other stories!

Don't forget to freestyle and let your imagination go wild so think of your reader as you prefer because I do write whatever I enjoy so please feel free to do what ever <333

I would love to here your opinions in the comment sections and please correct me if there are any mistakes.

We all make mistakes and that's who we are. Thank you and I love you all who read my stories it really make me happy! Mwahh

Enjoy :)

Your Powers-

You have the ability to control fire however you please and have learned to control it very well.

You also have teleportation, well it's running but just at the speed of light so it's too fast to see or notice like that. Because I this you may seem some moments ahead of the future which can really benefit your attack style ;)

Your appearance-

Nayali Jiwan, that's your name. You took your mothers last name after she passed since you were not gonna carry that filthy father of yours legacy.

Your about 5'4, average height for a 25 year old.

You had long black hair that ran down your back past your thighs. It was long and was your pride as you loved it dearly.

You had brown eyes (brown eyes are beautiful) and delicate skin with a small scar underneath your right eye.

You had a nice hourglass with nice breasts. You were insecure about your thick thighs so your hid them under your arms when you sat and your stomach had a bit chub but your tried to not mind it.

You also had stoned belly piercing that dangled between your outfits.

That's it I hope you guys enjoy! :)

——————————————————————

"I don't even know what day it is.. that flight was no joke." You mumbled to yourself before Ijichi cleared his throat and exclaimed, "Here we are Nayali-san!" And pulling the vehicle gently to a stop.

You grunted and cheapies the time on your phone, 7:30 pm.

You opened the door as the driver took your hand and helped you out. You smiled at the polite gesture and watched carefully as he took your suitcase and placed it beside you.

You had tight black leather pants and a black blouse to match your dark low rise heels.

You had long black hair (you may choose if wanted :) reaching your knees that flew perfectly in the wind.

You fixed you hair and followed after Ijichi whom took your suitcase to the main hall where the principal awaited your arrival.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around the man before placing a peck on his shoulder before grabbing the handle of your suitcase.

With the other hand that had your cellphone kept, you waved at the man as he fumbled and fixed his glasses and you couldn't help but giggle.

"See ya later Ijichi!"

You wave off and walk through the heavy doors.

You set you suit case by the door before walking in and bowing with a little giggle escaping your lips, "Nice to see you again Sensei.."