Surpise, For You. (~19~)

You had to keep your mind on track, you were going to be caught of guard.

You moved out of the just in time as Itadori could barely hit you with his fist.

That kid had force and his attacks could hurt.
You kept aware as you took a deep breath and place your body into a swing of action.

Your slid under his feet and ended up behind him.

"Hey Itadori, ya think ya can switch with Sukana right now?"

"Now?" He says as the kids raise their eyebrows.

"Yeah, hm give me 10 seconds with him."
You out your hands of your hips before getting into a ready stance.

"Are you sure?" He says worriedly as you laugh and smile, "Yeah let's see what he's got!"

"Alright in.. 3.2... 1-"

The steipes formed on his body as his voice dropped down like 8 octaves. It was raspy voice and sounded dangerous.

You smirked, "This is gonna be fun."

The two on the rocks watched as you dived every attack from Sukana.

"YOU BRAT, I'LL TEAR YOU APART!"

He shouts before you tap him on the shoulder beind him.

"I don't think that'll happen bud."
He swings around as you disappeared and twisted his arms back from the other side.

From the afar sidelines, Nobara shouted, "10! TIMES UP."

You heard Sukana cure you out before the stripes faded away and Itadori was back.

He scratched his head yawning, "What happened?"

"Oh nothing.."

You smiled before snapping your fingers and turned into flames before disappearing.

Itadori's eyes snapped to the other two as Megumi wasn't phased.

He already knew your tricks and looked down at his phone before Nobara hit him.

"WHY ARE YOU SO CALM?"
He shrugged as Itadori said, "SHE LITERALLY SET HERSELF ON FIRE ASSHOLE."

They looked worried before Megumi stood up and pointed to his left, "I already know she's right here."

You appeared within flames as you held your stomach from laughing.

"You guys are hilarious!" You laughed before Itadori and Nobara exchanged relieving looks.

You clapped your hands together, "I'm very impressed with your work today! Well done but remember we do have to work on things for to get even better than you are right now!"

You wiggled your eyebrows before grinning and saying, "As a treat for your astonishing work, let's go grab ice cream!"

Itadori and Nobara squealed together as Megumi had a blunt expression on his face.

"Let's go!"

You pay Meg's shoulder as he shakes his head at you with a faint smile on his face and starts walking.

You all walk to the main streets of Tokyo and you get the kids ice cream, and obviously one for yourself.

"Meg, is cookies and cream... right?"

His eyes widen as he asks, "you still remember?"

"Of course I remember you idiot! Nobara! Itadori come back!"

You yell at the kids whom were fighting in the middle of the street.

You went over there and dragged them back, "You guys are such a handful.." you laugh before they choose what they want and you finally order.