Really? For me?! (~22~)

Your lips quivered as tears welled up in your eyes.

He rushed to your side and said, "If you don't want that we can get a different kind, any one you want! So don't cry.."

You placed both your hand in your lap and looked up.

"You actually going? To get me my.."

You burst out in tears as he squeezed your left thigh.

"Just for me? You gonna- your gonna go to the up-streets of Tokyo?"
You gave him the most happiest smile your could muster through those tears before jumping.

He laughed at your crazy antics and whispered.

"There's not one thing I wouldn't do for you." There you felt those soft hands carress your cheek and wiped away  those warm tears that soaked your face.

He slipped on his shoes before grabbing his wallet and said, "Stay safe, I'll be right back!"

You sobbed at the so very kind gesture from this man.. You think you love him.. huh- what no no no.

You were so happy that he's actually getting you your favorites too!

You jumped around the house so energized and full of joy not noticing how fast the time went by.

You checked the time, it was 8:43 pm.

Your eyes lit up to see your awaiting figure stand leaning on the door.

He closed the door and smirked watching you run.
You jumped up and down in joy and thanked him a million times.

"Ah nope. I deserve a reward." He raised the box higher so you couldn't reach.

You raised your brow up and smirked at his comment.

"Alright come here..."

You instructed him to lean down and pointed at your lips.

He had a smirk plastered on your face but you had to be focused on your plan.

You were about to kiss him on the cheek before snatching the chocolate before scurrying over to his bed.

He whined and dropped the rest of his stuff before jumping on you.

You had no clue what happened but now, you dropped your chocolate in awe.

You face painted red as you realized.. 🤭

You were pinned on the bed under Saturo who gave a playful smirk.

He took his right hand and slid his thumb over your lip and then traveled up to glide under your eye, where your scar lay.

He whispered, "Absolutely gorgeous.."

Your heart skipped a beat, no scratch that, a few WHOLE beats and it felt like you couldn't breath, but in a good way ;)

He chuckled looking at your flustered state but the fun was soon cut short when you heard a buzz.

He got up and groaned before checking his phone.

You smiled looking at how disappointed he looked not being able to continue what he had started.

You pleasantly munched on your chocolate sitting crisscross on the bed.

You watched the man sit at his desk and discuss the missionary papers from the UK and what not.

You finished the last square and sighed to yourself. You were happy that you felt much better, but you were now bored.

You trudged over to trash the now empty chocolate box. They were damn good too. Anywaysssss