Let's Do This. (~28~)

You had just cleaned off your hands after making sure Saturo had finished his meal, and walked over to sit in his bed til nightfall.

His eyes roamed your body as you walked with each step.

He sat on the edge of the bed with his legs open in a manspread and rested his elbows on his legs as he leaned over.

There was a smirk plastered across his face.

You looked down with an assertive face knowing you were a blushing face and tried covering it up.

You haves your phone from the charger and walked by him to the couch.

You should've known better to go the other way.

He grabbed you so gently but also commandingly and stood up before wrapping you in an embrace.

Your body was tense but melted into the touch.

You felt his muscles relax as your drew circled on his back.

He nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck which really caught you off guard.

You let a small giggle escape your mouth as felt his fingers travel across your hips.

There was a smirk against his lips and you knew it for a fact.

It felt so safe and you wanted to stay there forever.

It was so silent and calming but you felt something change.

You felt a rush of insecurities and worry cross your mind.

What if he leaves.. what if he chooses someone else, that would make me look so naive if I confess my feelings.. but it's getting hard to hold back...

What if
what if
what if
what if
what if
what if..

He pulled back and brushed a strand of hair that fell loose out your ponytail.
You couldn't help but keep a small pout on your face to try not to smile.

He furrowed his brows and tilted his head.
"What's wrong princess? Cat's got your tongue?"

He had a huge grin plastered across his face before your blurted.

"Are you gonna leave me?"

It went silent.

Your voice died down to a whisper as you looked away from his gaze and stuttered, "I mean are you gonna leave us like Jujutsu Tech and the kids blah blah blah.."

You were embarrassed but he kept a firm grip on your waist as your hands wrapped around his muscular biceps.

He leaned down.

"I wouldn't leave you for the world Nay."

You couldn't look at him and just stared at the wall beside you two.

"And I think you all would miss me a lot, wouldn't you?" He chuckled and flashed a beautiful smile.

His eyes were so pretty his face was so beautiful, his laugh was so adorable, his voice made your heart melt, his hair, his body his everything was so perfect.

He cared when no one else did and right now was giving you the sweetest smile like you were the most precious thing in the world or something.

No what the hell are your thinking Nayali. Like you deserve Saturo Gojo he's better off with someone else-

You playfully nudged his shoulder while slipping out of his firm but gentle embrace.

"Why don't you save that for later lover boy? It's 12:37 let's get those pretty eyes some rest hm?"