It Is That Bad. (~4~)

The day slipped by fast as you played games and Gojo won you a lot of stuffed plushies.

As a treat you bought him some varieties of candies since you knew he had a sweet tooth.

He was delighted and so we're you as you both drive home.

He was so cocky with his remarks that pissed you off but such a sweetheart at the same time.

This annoying motherfucker.

You followed him to you rooms as he turned around and faced you, "Tomorrow you get to inspect the students powers and they'll get to learn about yours. How does that sound?"

You nodded as he said, "Well I'm the strongest and clearly better than you so I'll be watching the experiment from a far."

His cockiness irritated you as you just walked in your room and closed the door.

You heard a muffled, "Goodnight princess!" And you sighed just slipping your clothes off and running a warm bath.

You had to really get this off your mind and just had soothing bath.

After you placed your clip on its velvet box on your nightstand and rolled into bed.

Today was fun and you had no complaints on falling asleep.

Timeskip to the morning...

You put on the top of your uniform and looked around your room for the skirt and finally found it.

It was a struggle to put on but you looked as good as always.

You had a black y shirt tucked in the waist band of the skirt and your uniform jacket on top

Your shirt did show a bit of your chest cleavage but you didn't mind since you looked good in it.

You picked out some nice black heels, with a tighter lacing so you can fight in.

You sprayed some luxurious perfume on (it wasn't cuz you were a little poor) but smelled really good, grabbed your phone before walking out your room.

You surprisingly saw the kids AND Gojo standing there waiting.

"Pretty early im impressed."

You say to Gojo before slipping your phone in your pocket.

"Cute Nobara! You def look snatched.."

She squeals at your compliment nod squishes your in a hug, "You think so? Really?!"

You nodded as you l followed after Hojo out of the elevator.

You guys walked to a forest area and Hojo sat on a huge rock as you four stood in front of him.

"Im going to split you up into two groups, girls versus boys, and there's a small blue tulip hidden in the forest, just one blue tulip, that grants powers. Which ever team brings it back to me first wins and can use the abilities it grants! You have until lunch."